About MP5

JSincPR

:
Mazda Protege5 2002.5
Hi to all. Because all of you knows about protege5 more than me, I will ask a question. Exist a protege5 perfomance serie as MP5 like the protege MP3? I know MP5 stands for Mazda Protege 5. Been told that exist and where I live is one. I have attached a pic of the badge and the protege5 that's alleged to be that edition. Any insights and/or spec of that, if really exist would be appreciated.

Attachments

• mp5.jpg
    mp5.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 97
  • victor's.jpg
    victor's.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 103
There is no MP5 performance edition wagon. That is just a badge that was made for the Protege5's to resemble the MP3 badge. I have those myself.

that was my thought, but the one how told me insisted. So another question That I already know (well I asume) Any version of the protege5 around the world was factory turbo, aside the diesel one? Ask Because the one that told me about the MP5 insisted it came factory turbo. Know that mazdaspeed protege turbo kit can be swaped to the wagon like factory.

I knew all that but wanted to be very sure. Thanks to all. (Well for what is left of arecibo, well of PR)

There's a Japanese version of Sport20 it came with 4WD with 170 stock engine hp...One of the member here has one from ireland...

Latest posts

Back