A2DP problems?

franklabos

:
'14 Mazda 3 Sport GS
Hey everyone, just picked up my m3s and am noticing some pretty disappointing bluetooth connectivity for A2DP. My '13 CX-5 works great but the '14 3 cuts out, skips every 30-60 seconds. Seems better when it's near the center console but still not perfect. I'm wondering if there might a problem with my car or if anyone else is experiencing this?

I've had no BT audio playback issues using my Lumia 1020. What phone are you using?

I just got my 3 and was noticing the same thing streaming music from my HTC one running cyanogenmod.

Good to hear that it's not just my car. To those wondering, it's an iPhone but the issue is the car as I use the same device for A2DP on another Mazda (CX5) and my Jambox and Motorola headphones without any problems.

Never having owned a new let alone newly released car, I wonder if going through the dealer is really any better than contacting Mazda directly?

Galaxy Note 2 here, had minor stuttering issues with the stock rom in the beginning, i deleted the pairing and tried again and haven't had that issue since. Switched to an AOKP based rom and that has been flawless.

iPhone 4s (AT&T) with iOS 7.02-7.04 and no skipping problems.

I did have a problem one day where the phone seemed to access the BT over and over again to call itself. I rebooted the phone and haven't had an issue since.

I've been having issues with Bluetooth in my new 2014 sGT. I don't have any issues once it's all connected, but actually getting there is my problem. My phone, a Lumia 900 running Windows Phone 7.8, will connect as Phone but not Audio. To get the Audio to connect, I have to pull up my phone's Bluetooth settings and toggle it, where it'll disconnect the Phone and connect as Audio. Then I can go into the car settings and choose both. But that never works by default. I also have no access to the root/file menu through the car, so changing playlists or podcasts has to be done on my phone itself.

A friend's iPhone 4S with iOS 7 works fine, though. Root menu, automatically syncing both modes, everything. I'm looking into getting a Nexus 5 off-contract, but I don't know how Android would handle the syncing and root menu, especially with regard to podcasts. Whenever I'm commuting I like to listen to podcasts, so it's a big issue for me.

Anyone with a Jellybean or Kit Kat Android phone have any input on how the car handles music files over Bluetooth?

Back