6ul?

I'll help you out a bit with this one. Although a search would yield results, it would still take a lot of digging if you didn't know what exactly to search for. These are a majority of the ones out there.

Press photos from SEMA
mazdasema2010015.jpg

mazdasema2010021.jpg

XCLR8TN
7b0cfd14.jpg

Andres3165
6786182505_78d777fb03_z.jpg

6786185209_81d207f395_z.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. I tried a search of 6UL before asking but came up with nothing...I'll try harder next time "Phone".

6ul

Hey everyone, could you dish a little more info on where you guys have bought your 6ULs, and the general price range they run? I'm seriously considering a set after I get my 2 in a few months. Also, it would be great if you guys could also mention your preferred offset / wheel width combos and whether you are running 15s or 16s. It seems everyone running 6ULs have 15s but I could be wrong. Looks can be deceiving. Thanks in advance!

949racing makes them. They have a few authorized sellers across the States.

6UL is a 15" wheel that can be had in 7, 7.5, 8, 9, or 10" widths. I can't remember the offset, but the bolt pattern is 4x100.
6UL-R is a 17" wheel that is 5 lug and is meant for things like the S2000.

How does this sound

15X7.5
205/50 S Drives

Size calc says

Package is 16 mm (0.6'') closer to suspension/brakes components.

Will that clear stock?

andres said that he had the 15x8 and they cleared with the H&R no problems, he switched to the 15x7.5 cuz of his racing regulations

I have 6UL 15x8's with 205/50/15 RE-11's.
No rubbing, no problems, perfect fit. Stock height though.

man I like those wheels....so it must just be an optical illusion if you're sitting on stock springs/struts....don't know why it looks lifted compared to the steel wheels...

they are, but here ya go:
IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

would you mind terribly, getting me some better front profile shot? I'm looking to see how well they clear the front to give me an idea of what they would look like if i were really low on coilovers.

The front looks like im going to have to camber then quite a bit to fit already. I know the rears will clear just fine. And where did you find those 6UL's? I havent seen them in a black face with a polished lip anywhere yet...i really like it...I'm looking into the Bronze from 949 racing right now.

This thread really made me LOL with the search comments.

As far as the black/polished I think some of the earlier wheels were available in that combo.

205/50/15 have the same measurements on both rim sizes 15X8 and 15X7.5. Any reason to go with one over the other?

Mostly for better turn in feel, the wider rim makes the tire a bit stiffer at the sidewalls. It is heavier though, and you'll need to check your class to see what's legal. ST class is 7.5".
Those wheels I had were the Gen 1 rims. Sold em to a friend and picking up some Nickel colored ones... I'll post some pics if I get it onto the car.

I do not know why it seems SO high with the 6UL vs stock rims. It's almost the same aspect ratio, and the actual height wasn't changed much - maybe 1/4" tops. It really really needs a drop!!

Back