505 V3 Billet Intake Manifold *GB*

By far the finest part to ever come out of the 505 lab, the new V3 Billet Intake Manifold is the worthy successor to the original 505 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold. Over 2 years and thousands of dollars were spent reimagining and refining this piece from the ground up. The end result is a nearly bomb-proof evolution of the manifold that has been run on over 40 high power Protege's all over the world.

This part is designed for maximum peak horsepower, and makes obscenely large gains across the board over the OEM Protege and 626 manifolds. If you want your FS engine to BREATHE, this is definitely the manifold you're looking for!

12469876_1200057090022050_971243621_o.jpg

IMAG0522.jpg

IMAG0520.jpg

IMAG0519.jpg

IMAG0558.jpg

The Details:

Based on the same optimized internal dimensions as the original, the new V3 design incorporates the following improvements:

- 100% billet components
- 7/8" longer effective runner length for improved mid-range gains
- 3D milled funnel taper from runner to head port
- Perfected injector geometry
- Perfected throttle cable geometry
- Machined fuel rail mounts
- Half-round plenum
- Runner & plenum materials that are over twice as thick as the original
- Remote mounted EGR setup (optional)
- ~5% peak horsepower gain over original (~15% over stock manifold)

Standard finish is bare media blasted to show off the beauty of the billet components.
EGR Kit includes remote mounting bracket, valve flange, in/out hoses, fittings, and hardware.

Pricing & Options:

V3 Manifold - $1199* + ship**
Remote Mounted EGR - $100***
JayRacing Thermal Spacer Kit - $75
JayRacing Fuel Rail - $200

* Flexible payment plans are available with a deposit of $700. Deposits are only refundable if something goes wrong on my end, but can be transferred to another interested buyer if you need to back out for whatever reason.

** Actual shipping cost from 87111 (UPS for USA and USPS for international) will be calculated before final payment is made.

*** All manifolds are made with a hookup port for the EGR Kit, so the kit can be added later if needed.

Current Status:

Machining done.
Welding done.
Glass bead blasting done.
Packaging done.

Estimated shipping dates:

June 10th for USA orders with no fuel rail.
June 11th for International orders with no fuel rail.
June 20th for all orders with fuel rails.

Batch 3 is officially all sold out and all parts have shipped. Thanks for another great GB folks!

#UsernameEGR KitFuel RailThermal SpacersStatus
1.HammoYesSHIPPED
2.Marmas01SHIPPED
3.ZealoustheEnderYesSHIPPED
4.googoo1ooYesSHIPPED
5.Clement_ghostSHIPPED
6.paniaguae640YesYesSHIPPED
7.MSProtege(918)YesYesSHIPPED
8.greenspeedSHIPPED
9.destinealYesSHIPPED
10.mazdaastina1999SHIPPED
11.AnonymousYesYesYesSHIPPED
12.AnonymousYesSHIPPED
13.Turboj1YesSHIPPED
14.bwaltSHIPPED
15.jessemac19SHIPPED
16.NemosMP5YesSHIPPED
[tr]

Last edited:
1. Hammo - Blasted - EGR No - JR Fuel Rail *DEPOSIT PAID*
2. mazdaastina1999 - Blasted - EGR No
3. paniaguae640 - Blasted - EGR Yes - JR Fuel Rail
4. Marmas01 - Blasted - EGR No
5. Turboj1 (TBD)
6. younggredd

5. Turboj1 (TBD)
6. younggredd
7. googoo1oo - Blasted - EGR Yes

5. Turboj1 (TBD)
6. younggredd
8. ZealoustheEnder - EGR Yes

5. Turboj1 (TBD)
6. younggredd
8.ZealoustheEnder - EGR Yes
9.clement_ghost - Blasted - EGR NO, NO "Said Consuella"

Last edited:
hey all, i would like to be the 10th person, i just had a few questions.

i will be putting this on my car with the intent of having better and more dependable parts. I will be replacing my hot and cold pipes for hard pipes, replacing my mic for the custommsp smic, and also replacing a few other things. i love love my car and am planning to keep it forever. I do not have an intent of racing it, however i do want treat the car to the best parts i can find. once i am done with grad school the car will be a garage kept and finely tuned toy. but for now, i still need it to be my dependable child :)

my question is: would buying this be an "overkill?" i would like to have it also to dress my engine bay. i would like everyones opinion, as well as zoom

i will be putting this on my car with the intent of having better and more dependable parts. I will be replacing my hot and cold pipes for hard pipes, replacing my mic for the custommsp smic, and also replacing a few other things. i love love my car and am planning to keep it forever. I do not have an intent of racing it, however i do want treat the car to the best parts i can find. once i am done with grad school the car will be a garage kept and finely tuned toy. but for now, i still need it to be my dependable child :)

my question is: would buying this be an "overkill?" i would like to have it also to dress my engine bay. i would like everyones opinion, as well as zoom
Finely tuned is the key. The car already needs a tune stock. But with all the parts your adding you will really need it. This intake will last you the life of the car.
My philosophy was to upgrade anything that needed to be replaced as well. I recommend you get a Pope exhaust manifold and dp as they are bomb proof as well.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

the exhaust manifold was a must for me as well, however i knew there was such a list of them that have been manufactured since 03, most of which aren't around anymore. I just didn't know what was out there to be found.
as far as the tuning, i have never tuned anything as far as ecu changes. but i assumed that someday it would come to that and it only helps to know more and more about your car. i have really tried to do everything i can to the best of my ability. time and space are a major issue as far as working on my car. but i love this car so much so i will always make the sacrifices needed

"Overkill" to me is something like getting a GT35R and then running 6psi on it. You'll see performance gains with this manifold even at stock boost, so it does not ever come close to falling into the realm of overkill IMO. It's a better design than stock for turbo applications and that alone is enough reason to run it. Throw in the fact that it looks awesome and I think my answer is pretty obvious. :)

4. Marmas01 - Blasted - EGR No *DEPOSIT PAID*
5. Turboj1 (TBD)
6. younggredd
8. ZealoustheEnder - EGR Yes
9. clement_ghost - Blasted - EGR No

4. Marmas01 - Blasted - EGR No *DEPOSIT PAID*
5. Turboj1 (TBD)
6. younggredd
8. ZealoustheEnder - EGR Yes *PART DEPOSIT PAID*
9. clement_ghost - Blasted - EGR No

ok, thats what i was thinking. any better part will make the whole of the engine perform better. could you tell me the benefits of the remote mounted egr and the jay spacer and fuel rail?

ok, thats what i was thinking. any better part will make the whole of the engine perform better. could you tell me the benefits of the remote mounted egr and the jay spacer and fuel rail?

The EGR system recirculates exhaust gases back to the intake, and is basically for emissions purposes. If you delete the system the car will throw a CEL, but performance will not be impacted. The remote mounted EGR kit that I offer will allow you to keep that system in place and run without throwing any CEL's.

The JayRacing thermal spacer isolates the intake manifold from heat coming off the head and TB.

The JayRacing Fuel Rail flows higher than stock and looks fantastic.

Back