2nd Gen Rear Flip Down Console/Wiring Tubing Indentation

There are a bunch of icons on the top border of where you enter your text (Font, formatting, etc)

The third from the right is "Image." You can hover over them to see the text.

Click that, then paste the url for the image. If you've uploaded the photo to your forum account, you can right-click on the image name from your Manage Files area and Copy the Location (this varies with browser), then paste that url.

Ok. How do you actually put the photos in a post? Mine always seem to go in as an attachment and not imbedded in the actual post.
Yeah like Avoidin Deer said, you basically click the image attachment after you did the Preview Post to display the picture, copy the URL of the picture, go back to your post then paste the URL into the Insert Image pop-up window.

attachment.php

So looks like thiss a design issue, not an isolate case for RLCarrington.

My dealer told me that it was “normal” and wouldn’t do anything. I decided to let it be and I simply stop looking at it. The fact is, my kids leave the armrest down more than up.

Haven't been back to the dealer yet for the next service, but I will respond on this thread when I do. I have noticed that after a couple of days with the console always in the up position, the indentation almost completely disappears to the point where someone (including the dealer) might argue then this isn't a permanent problem. I guess it isn't, then, but still concerned about the long term impact. I'll leave it down a few days before going to the dealer ;) , and see if I get the same response Candurin did.

Back