2022 CX-5 PP Used Oil Analysis Report

easiest for me would be make a snapshot and click this button in the reply post, the just upload the picture to the reply in the forum thread where you want it

262F1075-BD26-4B66-9915-95BED0F34F5B.jpeg

I have a Used oil Analysis my 2022 CX5PP. How do I copy it to our site?

Usually when I receive a UoA, it comes in an email as a PDF file, or it is accessible online after logging in to the testing lab's website.

If it's a PDF, you can download or save the file to your computer (or phone), then click on the Attach files button, locate the UoA pdf, and click ok to attach the PDF as a file to your post. If you do it this way, anyone who clicks on the PDF can view it and/or download it.

If it's on a website, you can do a screenshot or screen capture, save it, then upload to the forum as @cz5gt showed above.

@HyFlyer makes a good point as well - redact your personal info before uploading anything. You may not be able to do this in a PDF, but it can be done by screen capturing the PDF. Most screenshot/screen capture applications have built in tools that allow you to "draw" on the pictures, so you can just draw over your info, save it, then upload to the forum.

Back