2019 Brochure

I'm probably going to go with either the 2019 GT or 2019 GT Reserve depending on how initial reviews and test drive goes, so I've been keeping an eye out for this. Thanks!

Looking into this, is maintenance schedule reversed for Schedule 1 / Schedule 2 for air filters or am I missing something?

Schedule 1 - Normal conditions
Schedule 2 - Severe conditions (dusty, short distance, idling, cold/humidity)

Schedule 1 - Replace air filter every 22,500mi/36mo, cabin air filter every 15,000mi/24mo
Schedule 2 - Replace air filter every 30,000mi/36mo, cabin air filter every 40,000mi/24mo

Shouldn't that be the other way around? More frequent replacement under schedule 2?

definitely looks that way..i agree.
unless for some reason driving it in severe conditions is actually better for the car =P

I'm probably going to go with either the 2019 GT or 2019 GT Reserve depending on how initial reviews and test drive goes, so I've been keeping an eye out for this. Thanks!

Looking into this, is maintenance schedule reversed for Schedule 1 / Schedule 2 for air filters or am I missing something?

Schedule 1 - Normal conditions
Schedule 2 - Severe conditions (dusty, short distance, idling, cold/humidity)

Schedule 1 - Replace air filter every 22,500mi/36mo, cabin air filter every 15,000mi/24mo
Schedule 2 - Replace air filter every 30,000mi/36mo, cabin air filter every 40,000mi/24mo

Shouldn't that be the other way around? More frequent replacement under schedule 2?

It appears that you cant request a 2019 CX-5 hard copy glossy sales brochure from Mazdas web site by entering your name and address. Or maybe you cant right now but soon you will be? Check the web site occasionally.

One sales person told me that Mazda is not going to print hard copy glossy sales brochures any more. Its because it saves them printing costs and with an on-line brochure already on their web site, it can be printed out by you on a printer. Other auto makers are doing the same thing.

Ill let some time go by and then check again with another dealership because maybe the brochures will be printed but just havent arrived yet at the dealerships.

So the Grand Touring Reserve and Signature trim CX-5s are at 3825 lbs curb weight? Wow that is getting pretty heavy... I hope Mazda will prioritize lightening the CX-5 when the next gen comes. At that curb weight, the turbo engine is a much needed engine option.

It appears that you can*t request a 2019 CX-5 hard copy glossy sales brochure from Mazda*s web site by entering your name and address. Or maybe you can*t right now but soon you will be? Check the web site occasionally.

One sales person told me that Mazda is not going to print hard copy glossy sales brochures any more. It*s because it saves them printing costs and with an on-line brochure already on their web site, it can be printed out by you on a printer. Other auto makers are doing the same thing.

I*ll let some time go by and then check again with another dealership because maybe the brochures will be printed but just haven*t arrived yet at the dealerships.
I believe that's the case. My Mazda dealer used to have plenty of printed new car brochures, but now there's non. I requested printed 2017 and 2018 CX-5 brochures online multiple times but they never came.

This is making the GTR look better already..as is the 8sec 0-60 time, hybrid only skims off a few 1/10ths..
2019 RAV4 BASE PRICES:
LE, $26,545;
XLE, $28,345;
LE hybrid, $28,745;
XLE Premium, $30,545;
XLE hybrid, $30,545;
Adventure, $33,945;
Limited, $34,545;
XSE hybrid, $34,745;
Limited hybrid, $36,745

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2019-toyota-rav4-suv-drive

do you think the handling has something to do with the Mazda/ Toyota relationship?

Brochure is now available. :)
Now to see if I can have one mailed to my house. What's funny is I'm pretty sure I still have the 2017 and 2018 lying around.

do you think the handling has something to do with the Mazda/ Toyota relationship?

Probably but its not like Toyota doesn't know how to make a car handle- I think they think people(at least in their market) don't really care and want it to ride better than it does handle and I'd guess that's very largely true but lately seems like they're trying to get at least some edge back in their xse offerings, etc.

the actual vehicle brochure still isn't available though. I'd like to download / order a hard copy and still no luck.

An experienced Mazda salesman told me in August that they had gone paperless as a car mfg. and that he did photo copies for customers hwo lacked a puter/printer to do their own hard copy info.. I like both as the "library" AKA the throne room, requires some "good reading material".

Brochure is now available. :)
Now to see if I can have one mailed to my house. What's funny is I'm pretty sure I still have the 2017 and 2018 lying around.

Are there any online links to the brochure? I'm getting a replacement 2019 CX-5 and whilst the specs will be completely different the interior styling will be similar. Wouldn't mind taking a look at the changes.

Are there any online links to the brochure? I'm getting a replacement 2019 CX-5 and whilst the specs will be completely different the interior styling will be similar. Wouldn't mind taking a look at the changes.

Check the URL in the OP.

Can someone interpret this below regarding brake. You can still use hydraulic brake on the trailer but don't connect to the vehicle brake system like you would do like the electric brake system on the trailer (with a brake controller on the car)?

Owner's Manual:

Do not connect a hydraulic trailer-brake system to your vehicle's brake system: Connecting a hydraulic trailer-brake system directly to the vehicle brake system is dangerousand will result in inadequate braking and possible injury

Back