2018 CX-5 SCBS and Lane Keep Assist won’t turn back on after replacing battery

So my 2018 Cx-5's battery died and i put a new one in, everything functions properly expect my lane keep assist and SCBS. They are both lit up as off on the dashboard. I went into the settings and reset all the safety features but still no dice. Any ideas on how to reset the systems, I cant seem to find anything online and I dont want to waste time/money having a dealer do it.

I would start by disconnecting the battery ground for 5 minutes or so and then reconnecting it. This should reset things.

It is nuts that putting in a new battery messes things up on newer cars. My 2018 is due for a new battery, this reminds me to use the memory saver when I do it.

definitely do that, i called the mazda dealership and they wouldnt give me any info on it. Said i needed to bring it in for a diagnostic test (188$). Then they would tell me if i need to buy a new part. All because i changed the battery. To top it off my od scanner is giving me 0 errors

definitely do that, i called the mazda dealership and they wouldnt give me any info on it. Said i needed to bring it in for a diagnostic test (188$). Then they would tell me if i need to buy a new part. All because i changed the battery. To top it off my od scanner is giving me 0 errors
Watch this video. He shows where lane assist is turned off and on

So that video doesn’t really help much. I have a 2018 and my infotainment system software is different. I’ve looked at my fuses but none look blown and there is no explicit fuse labeled for lane assist/scbs. If I hold the lane assist off button next to the wheel it turns the lights off and gives me a front sensor camera warning, but when I restart the car they just come back on

Try to disconnect the (-) terminal of battery again.
This time, leave it unconnected for 30 mins.

Back