2016 CX-9 GT AWD Next set of replacement tires?

I put Michelin Primacy A/S tires on the wife's MZ5. So far, they have 60,000 miles on them, with perfectly even tread wear, and still have tons of life left in them. It's probably going to be another year or more before it's time for new.

I do my rotations with a simple front to back every 5,000 miles with the oil changes.

Stay away from the Bridgestone Dueller HL 422 Ecopia ECO. Super loud and don't handle well.

I replaced them with Scorpion Verde All Season Plus II and LOVE them!

Yes, those are oe factory tires and GARBAGE. The Pirelli Scorpion Verde plus ll's were my second choice after the Goodyear Comfort Drive tires I chose, and the Goodyear are spectacular as well.

~38k miles on our 2019 GT FWD. It came with Falkens as the OEM, and I’m concerned that I may be stuck with them until at least 50k miles. They wear very well, handle well, I get decent fuel economy, and seem fine in wet weather. BUT... They are incredibly loud, and at the sweet spot of highway travel (60-70mph). I get a loud howling wah..wah..wah..wah that is very annoying. This started at about 20k miles and is getting worse. It quiets down a little after rotation but never fully goes away, then after a few thousand miles starts getting loud again. I’m thinking of the Michelin Premier for the next set.

~38k miles on our 2019 GT FWD. It came with Falkens as the OEM, and I’m concerned that I may be stuck with them until at least 50k miles. They wear very well, handle well, I get decent fuel economy, and seem fine in wet weather. BUT... They are incredibly loud, and at the sweet spot of highway travel (60-70mph). I get a loud howling wah..wah..wah..wah that is very annoying. This started at about 20k miles and is getting worse. It quiets down a little after rotation but never fully goes away, then after a few thousand miles starts getting loud again. I’m thinking of the Michelin Premier for the next set.
they are feathered/cupped on the insides, look on the inner side of the tread, you will notice it's bumpy. time to replace

Back