2015 Mazda 3 2.5L AEM Cold Air Intake

Shouldn't be that different if any difference. The 2014 is the first year of the 3rd gen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't be that different if any difference. The 2014 is the first year of the 3rd gen.

Yep - no major changes for 2015, other than minor interior changes (like making the touch screen standard on the i Sport and up).

Backup camera standard on 2015 touchscreens. Major reason I waited for the 2015. Rearward vision is a challenge on most newer cars thus the desirability of a backup camera. And I really like the 2015 infotainment system which was a highend option on 2014.

Last edited:
Backup camera standard on 2015 touchscreens. Major reason I waited for the 2015. Rearward vision is a challenge on most newer cars thus the desirability of a backup camera. And I really like the 2015 infotainment system which was a highend option on 2014.

It's only standard on Touring and above. Not that it's a big deal...you can get the camera as an accessory from Mazda. The infotainment system is super nice, although my friend complains you can't connect to more than one Bluetooth device from the Audio Sources screen - doesn't matter when I'm alone in the car lol

Hello everyone,
AEM is looking for a 2015 Mazda 3 2.5L in the so cal area. Please contact Ken at kennethy@aemintakes.com for additional information. Please remember to include your contact info. Thank you

Well I fit all criteria except for that lousy SoCal part.
I am here in POrtland Oregon if you cant find a car to work on.

AEM is still looking for a 2014+ Mazda3 to test their intake on. I had my car there for two weeks and they even gave me a free rental. I have a 6sp manual version and now they need the automatic version to be able to move forward with the project. Hit them up if you have an auto!

Hopefully, the intake systems will be CARB-compliant.
Is AEM in Irvine?

Back