2010 OEM Bose 6 disc (non Navi) head unit for sale/Ipod cable OEM

sbmrinaldi

:
07 CX9 Grand Touring FWD
Don't know if we can post here or not, but pulling the 2010 head unit out of my wife's Mazda. Like new and I also have the Mazda Ipod cable as well. Please let me know if there is interest or if this is against the forum rules for posting.

You may want to try eBay. Not sure if it would be plug & play with a non-bose CX-9 (added Sub & electronics, so wiring harness may be different).
So I think perhaps the only reason someone would want this is if theirs if broken/defective/etc which is why eBay may be your best bet, 7 day listings and they won't charge you if you just keep re-listing it until it sells.

Yeah, I put it up there as well but didn't know if anyone here would be interested as well. I bought it to replace my OEM Bose head unit which was an 07 unit. I liked the 4x3 screen much better than the big round dial on the 07 head unit. Anyway I think it will only work with the Bose system. I would not try to patch it into a non-Bose system.

Don't know if we can post here or not, but pulling the 2010 head unit out of my wife's Mazda. Like new and I also have the Mazda Ipod cable as well.

What's the ipod cable do exactly? Is that a separate item? What's the ebay item number?

Thanks.

the cable allows the ipod to charge and play through the head unit. It also allows use of the steering wheel controls, displays the artist and song on the 4x3 screen and sounds much better than going through the aux plug. I think the cable ran about $150-$175 and is an OEM part from Mazda.

Back