2010 Mazda3 Hatchback Photochopped

JrTekSilverP5

:
02' TwoToned (Sliver/Black) MP5
all i had was rear quarter pics... which one do you like best?

mazda3blue.jpg

mazda3orange.jpg

mazda3red.jpg

mazda3white.jpg

mazda3yellow.jpg

Judging on your skills or the car look? If it's the look, none. Staggered wheels on a FWD? The hatch needs to be painted, looks unfinished.

lol, you'd need a SERIOUS widebody kit to fit that deep of a dish rim in the back

but major props to the photochop, you got some good skills my friend!

you know, I think the new hatch would look sweet as a coupe

thanx for all the imput but i wasnt really tryin to make it look staggered... i just found those wheels online that i could easily change the color... and the black on the hatch would cover the whole roof and some of the front...

Last edited:
in terms of looks, not really a fan of any of them. i'd say that if you want the two-tone look, make the darker sections carbon fiber or something, not like primer. also, those back wheels are ridiculous.

in terms of color, only the yellow and white look good to me.

his own P5 is two tone... so perhaps he thinks its a good idea on other cars because his own idea of "looks good" is just that... so I think there was some biased decision to his photochop

Judging on your skills or the car look? If it's the look, none. Staggered wheels on a FWD? The hatch needs to be painted, looks unfinished.

Axis makes a wheel for FWD that has the same offset but looks staggered.

I like the white the best, but think the flat black hatch ruins it. As mentioned, the wheels just look completely unrealistic.

White and red. If the hatch was carbon fiber, it'd be damned sexy. Oh, and switch the wheels. Put the staggered ones in front. That'd look good

thanx very much everyone... i wasnt the black hatch wasnt sopposed to look gray... the only thing with photoshop is... if i make it look glossy black then it'll just look black and black out the emblems and everything and you wouldnt see the body lines...

as for the rims... i just want rims with a lip so i can change the color... and those were the only rims i could find that were at the right angle for me to put them on my chop... so i slapped um on... i didnt think the rims would be such a huge topic...

Back