2010 CX-9 Bluetooth not staying linked...Help

Hey guys,
I own a 2010 cx-9 gt with the bose 6 cd radio, and this past week my Bluetooth stopped remembering my phones, which means as soon as i turn off the ignition all phones are forgotten, to be able to listen to my phone I need to relink it ever time I get in the car. I looked everywhere from Reddit to random YouTube videos, I unplugged the neg of the battery but still didn't work, as anyone ran into a similar problem and got a fix?

I am having the
Hey guys,
I own a 2010 cx-9 gt with the bose 6 cd radio, and this past week my Bluetooth stopped remembering my phones, which means as soon as i turn off the ignition all phones are forgotten, to be able to listen to my phone I need to relink it ever time I get in the car. I looked everywhere from Reddit to random YouTube videos, I unplugged the neg of the battery but still didn't work, as anyone ran into a similar problem and got a fix?
I am having the same issue. I also dont remember the PIN so I cant even add or remove devices. If you or anyone can resolve the OP's issue or direct me to the process to reset the PIN i would be very appreciative.

Back