2009 New England Auto Show + Import Show!

I watch his show all the time. He's not doing too well lately.

i don't miss an episode! love that show...slug knows of him...he's mentioned F40 before

ya, i think the economy has caught up with him/auctioning off cars
I only discovered it recently but I've got it set to record new episodes. Just watched the one on the Muntz Jet. He wanted $175K for it but settled for $100K. That's quite a hit, and he must be looking for cash if he's willing to unload that far below his reserve.

I know exactly where his shop is. A friend of mine used to live on the road behind it. I used to drive by it all the time and had no idea he had a TV show! He always has some good cars sitting out front, but never the ones he auctions. He was having a cars and coffee thing the first Saturday of the month during the summer but I never got to it..

i don't miss an episode! love that show...slug knows of him...he's mentioned F40 before

ya, i think the economy has caught up with him/auctioning off cars

Yup. Luke knows him as well.

I only discovered it recently but I've got it set to record new episodes. Just watched the one on the Muntz Jet. He wanted $175K for it but settled for $100K. That's quite a hit, and he must be looking for cash if he's willing to unload that far below his reserve.

Yeah, I didn't get the Muntz. He and a partner were into it for 150k. I don't get some of his decisions.

Saturday, December 5 @ 9AM back parking lot. I'll post a map.

kb207n.jpg

Last edited:
I love the Discovery HD Theater Channel. Was going to mention about Wayne but I figured others would notice. ;) I too catch his show from time to time, same with Mecum Auctions, Wheeler Dealers, and sometimes Sunrise Earth. Good stuff.

Well guys it would seem that I am going to have to once again back out of this as my kids have a Breakfast with Santa thing at school at the time we would be meeting! They get to do their XMas shopping also. They do a secret Santa type thing at the school.

I love the Discovery HD Theater Channel. Was going to mention about Wayne but I figured others would notice. ;) I too catch his show from time to time, same with Mecum Auctions, Wheeler Dealers, and sometimes Sunrise Earth. Good stuff.
I watched one wheeler dealers episode. They bought a 70's 911 for 5,000. Turned out it needed a rebuilt transmission. They flipped it for 8,500 to barely break even. I found it humorous that they were talking about how reliable and easy to repair they are...and then spend about 30 seconds of screen time showing how the entire engine had to be dropped from the bottom so they could remove the transmission. Suuuure, I could do that in my driveway...riiiight.

Gavin and I are looking forward to going!

we might actually take the train in becasue he loves it!

-R

I watched one wheeler dealers episode. They bought a 70's 911 for 5,000. Turned out it needed a rebuilt transmission. They flipped it for 8,500 to barely break even. I found it humorous that they were talking about how reliable and easy to repair they are...and then spend about 30 seconds of screen time showing how the entire engine had to be dropped from the bottom so they could remove the transmission. Suuuure, I could do that in my driveway...riiiight.

Yea, some of it is hilarious to watch, but some aspects are simple and true easy fixes. Plus I like seeing the "modern classics".

1. Chris (chuyler1)
2. Jimmy+patty
3. Tony (MazPro502) may bring the little man along.
4. Bruce (Reitrof) Tentative
5. Ryan (protege2003) and Gavin (my little man)
6. Josh (alty)
7. Chris (subspeed6)

1. Chris (chuyler1)
2. Jimmy+patty
3. Tony (MazPro502) may bring the little man along.
4. Bruce (Reitrof) Tentative
5. Ryan (protege2003) and Gavin (my little man)
6. Josh (alty)
7. Chris (subspeed6)
8. Oleg (Astral)

I might bring my Dad if he doesn't have to work. His Chevy Avalanche tranny just lost 3rd gear. Only 75K miles. It needs new tires and some other maintenance so he's thinking of trading it in instead of paying $2K to fix the tranny. I'm trying to convince him into buying anything but another Chevy truck, preferably something a little smaller like a mid-sized SUV or a Subaru. He liked the look of the Legacy we saw at the ski show a few weeks ago but I think it might be a little small for him. He hasn't driven a sedan in almost 20 years. His 93 Bronco lasted 12 before he traded it in for an 05 Avalanche.

Chris (chuyler1)
Jimmy+patty
Bruce (Reitrof) Tentative
Ryan (protege2003) and Gavin (my little man)
Josh (alty)
Chris (subspeed6)
Oleg (Astral)

Chris (chuyler1)
Jimmy+patty
Bruce (Reitrof)
Josh (alty)
Chris (subspeed6)
Oleg (Astral)

Chris (chuyler1)
Jimmy+patty
Bruce (Reitrof)
Josh (alty)
Chris (subspeed6)
Oleg (Astral)
Carlson( Crlsnlopes)

Latest posts

Back