2003.5 front lip and 2002 rear lip

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarbino

:
mazda
2003.5 front lip and 2002 rear lip

i have a 2003.5 front lip up for grabs 400.00 plus shipping obo also a rear lip 75.00 plus shipping obo front lip is in good cond has holes in bottom where it had splitter mounted but cant really see . prices are obo plus shipping im located in midland ohio thanks all sells will go throw paypal

List Date: 4/29/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2003.5 front lip and 2002 rear lip
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $400.00

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Hello, I am just wondering about the front lip. What is the original car for that lip? and will it fit a protege 5? its the msp lip correct?

Oh man, i always thought that lip looked sexy as hell, may i ask how much lower is it than the stock bumper, i had a lip on it and scraped it to s***. if i where to get it i dont want the same thing happening so im taking that into consideratin
please let me know thanks.

Oh man, i always thought that lip looked sexy as hell, may i ask how much lower is it than the stock bumper, i had a lip on it and scraped it to s***. if i where to get it i dont want the same thing happening so im taking that into consideratin
please let me know thanks.

IIRC, I would say maybe 2-3 inches. I scraped mine a couple times, nothing terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back