2000 STD Emissions 626 motor oil feed

alazare619

:
MSP 2003.5 #1800 1996 Ford Probe GT
So I was looking at my 626 motor that came in and for the life of me I'm unable to locate the oil pressure switch location there was no sensor on the motor at all compared to my blown fs-de block and I can see where the sensor should go but It doesnt appear to go into the block at all really didn't want to tap so I looked at oil sender plate adapter

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/oil-filter-sender-adapter-20mm-15-thread.aspx

Is this the correct thread I can't for the of me find if thats the correct thread/pitch, also not quiet certain how these work are you filtered oil or dirty oil (read pre-filter and post filter)

Last edited:
I have friends that have used them with oil filter relocation kits with no problems on honda's and others never particulary a mazda tho

I was thinking about the product your buying, not the summit ones.

how could you use either one though to relocate an oil filter? wouldn't you still need the original filter in place to cap off the add on?

no was just saying I had friends who used similar oil filter sandwich plates for turbo feed line oil pressure etc and 1 who had a oil filter relocation kit installed + and oil filter sandwich plate and neither seemed to leak

gotcha.

just realized now that the link I referenced was for a protege oil filter, but I'm sure the 626 is the same....

Back