18" Volk SE37W

there is no rubbing. what i meant was that I wished there was more stretch and gotten a 215

i think the car is sexy as hell, but im not really diggin the rims. maybe if it were a black v dub. but just not my taste. if u like em great. alot of people dont dig some of the stuff i put on my car. but i love all of it

ahhhhhhhout.gif

^LOLOL.

maaan those wheels are so crazy and unique. love'em. esp. love the color of them. lol i never wouldve thought of running those on this platform at all haha. its DEFINITELY an acquired taste.

lol and i asked azntaiji some questions on the other forums but i might as well ask them here to see if you have anymore insight to enlighten me.

1) what brand and where did you get your seat brackets?
2) do you happen to know what suspension the mk3 supra was on at the meet?
3) do you happen to know his wheel and tire specs?

Last edited:
^LOLOL.

maaan those wheels are so crazy and unique. love'em. esp. love the color of them. lol i never wouldve thought of running those on this platform at all haha. its DEFINITELY an acquired taste.

lol and i asked azntaiji some questions on the other forums but i might as well ask them here to see if you have anymore insight to enlighten me.

1) what brand and where did you get your seat brackets?
2) do you happen to know what suspension the mk3 supra was on at the meet?
3) do you happen to know his wheel and tire specs?

1) Seat Brackets are Sparco and got them locally from a company called Speedware (http://www.speedwaremotorsports.com/) They are an authorized Sparco dealer and manufacturer, so if they don't have it in stock they can make at their shop.

2) & 3) I can inquire for you

Pics dont do this beast justice. Way to go out side the box and do something different, I love it.

I actually like it. I would love those wheels on a 1st gen Xb. At first I was like eh but the more I look the more it grows on me for sure.

Back