17" x 7.5" Rims...on a stock P5?

Johnnybass

:
Red '03 Mazda Protege 5 (auto)
just wondering if someone could help me....

everything i've learned has been from reading countless posts on this forum and you guys have really helped me thus far....

that being said, i want to get 17" x 7.5" rims (black with polished lip) on my stock P5

i just want to make sure i don't need to mod suspension or anything before i buy them...any takers

xFLiPsTyLeZx said:
after you put on the 17s, lower that car asap. youre gonna have a lot of wheel gap.

all in due time my friend, all in due time...

i'm sure it'll piss me off right away though and it'll happen sooner than later...haha

i had 17x7.5 +45 with 215/40/17 tires...no problems. link in sig will take you to some pictures

check my homepage. stock p5 with 17" wheels, no lowering. Not as clean looking as if it were lowered, but I don't think it looks bad.

Rogue Pro5 said:
i had 17x7.5 +45 with 215/40/17 tires...no problems. link in sig will take you to some pictures

nicee...black on red man, just like what i want (minus the polished lip)

doesn't look bad at all - meaning without the lowering of the car...that makes me happier

those are 7.5's? the sig says 7's - but i guess they were curbed and you got new ones huh?

car2.jpg

these are 18x7.5 225/40/18! with a 1.5inch drop
does it rub some might ask... i simply replay not after im done with it(evil)..after its just aluminum nothing a grinder and a baseball bat wont fix (evil).

Canecreekfreak said:
check my homepage. stock p5 with 17" wheels, no lowering. Not as clean looking as if it were lowered, but I don't think it looks bad.

see, now yours has a lot more dead space between...interesting

guess i won't know until i try it myself (poke)

I'm running 17x7.5 with 215/45/17 inch tires, +48 offset lowered on espiliR springs with NO clearance issues whatsoever...thanks to Rishie the GURU from Auto RnD.. I'll snap some pics if you like..

verseoneMP5 said:
I'm running 17x7.5 with 215/45/17 inch tires, +48 offset lowered on espiliR springs with NO clearance issues whatsoever...thanks to Rishie the GURU from Auto RnD.. I'll snap some pics if you like..

please do! if its not a huge hassle (thumb)

Back