04 MZ3 Build Thread. 180-190whp...

Edit:

I've cleaned up some of the rubbish in this thread, and reopened it as per request from lucaspl88.

Please keep this thread on topic, on track, and keep the pointless post whoring for PMs.... this will be the last time I go through this - next time the thread will be locked permanently.

Last edited:
ok so far no updates... just that new trans is working great.. and since TRZ trans mount was installed.. there is no wheel hop at all.. not a single sign of it

hmmm considering spraying.. just like a small 50 shot.. should do it..
also still have to find time to go on dynojet dyno to see numbers on it

you will need to get- retunned you've advanced your tunning to much to spray as you sit, you could run into issues..."could" being key word, BUT DO IT NAWZ IS FUN AS HECK!

i have a switch so i can have 2 maps... first one for NA without spray.. second one soaked in NAWZZZZZZZZ :D idk man.. btw.. did u get a pic of my winter wheels yesterday ?

yup thats my plan as well, wait for standback so i can have my NA mode and spray mode for the need for speed, and no i did not receive any pictars. I will tell you one thing i love having the fron windows tinted, i feel pretty cool lol.

LMFAO woooooooooow i cant belive you painted them that color, thats all halo0 budd, looks like pure puke lol, were you still drunk when you decided on that color haha

LMFAO woooooooooow i cant belive you painted them that color, thats all halo0 budd, looks like pure puke lol, were you still drunk when you decided on that color haha
dude.. dont tell anyone the color.. but in person... looks SUPER GOOD.. !! seriously.. pics dont do the justice

do you have them on the vehicle? Im sure you prepped them properly for winter right?

yea ill have to wait to see them on the car.

dude.. dont tell anyone the color.. but in person... looks SUPER GOOD.. !! seriously.. pics dont do the justice

car was on dynojet a while ago... and put down 160/160 right before it started missfiring and knocking at 5500 rpm.. line was climbing up up untill then. could be the fact that car was tuned when it was 90* outside, and now it was 50.... also winter blend gas

Could be your stock ECU is pulling some fuel to compensate for the colder conditions, causing your car to lean out slightly at higher rpms... either that or the winter blend really sucks.

EDIT: 160 is pretty healthy for dynojet numbers. Especially if you're on bad gas.

Last edited:
Could be your stock ECU is pulling some fuel to compensate for the colder conditions, causing your car to lean out slightly at higher rpms... either that or the winter blend really sucks.

EDIT: 160 is pretty healthy for dynojet numbers. Especially if you're on bad gas.

Stock ecu should be plying the motor with fuel if the air is cold not pulling it out.............

Stock ecu should be plying the motor with fuel if the air is cold not pulling it out.............
well stock ecu is tuned with Standback2 from CP-E, which controls afr/timing over 3k rpm...
ill see if I can post up the dyno sheet from that day.
as far as knocking.. not sure what it was caused by really.. could be that i had really aggressive timing map, and when it had worse gas it started detonating.

Latest posts

Back