Another P5 bites the dust :(

2slow2go

:
02 Protege 5 and 06 Civic LX
Definately one of my favorite cars I've owned.
Accident happened on Saturday Morning. I was driving along with my 3 year old Son in the car, when all of sudden some moron decided to pass on a double line in traffic? he swirved out and straight into the front of me.
Nobody was hurt in the accident with the exception of a sore neck, seat beat burn on my neck and bruised chest from the seat belt.

Waiting for the insurance to make a decision to fix it or scrap it :(

Attachments

• IMG_9206.JPG
    IMG_9206.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 302
:( Sorry to hear about the car. Thankfully you were able to walk away and tell your story.

Best of Luck with the insurance co.

Get a lawyer now or you will get screwed by his insurance company when it comes to a settlement. take your sons and yourself to a doctor and get checked out and do what they tell you.

edit: just saw you are i canada don't know how things work there

NOOOO Not another Midnight blue P5!!

They are a dang dying breed!! and not to mention the best breed!!

Really sucks dude!! At least you made it out alive.

Thanks, for the replies.
Yup, another midnight blue.

I think you are all right with the total loss comments. The body shop has yet to hear back from the insurance, but they suspect the insurance will just pay me out.

Dude, you and your kid are fine. Screw the car. :) You'll get another. And in all honesty, if the guy was a real asshole, IE driving like an idiot as opposed to a isht happens situation, claim neck pain and ream his ass. Get a new car you really want (speed3?? :D ) and not be stressed about the outcome.

hope the insurance will take that guy out of the roads for a while. For my own sake & everybodys. Where did it happen?

can ya snag me a passenger side skirt off of it.....

but in all seriousness , glad your ok... cant put a price on your life

Dude, you and your kid are fine. Screw the car. :) You'll get another. And in all honesty, if the guy was a real asshole, IE driving like an idiot as opposed to a isht happens situation, claim neck pain and ream his ass. Get a new car you really want (speed3?? :D ) and not be stressed about the outcome.

He lives in canada, they dont get millions for neck injuries there. (encourage

Back