P5 owners w/ 17 or 18 inch wheels

fishman138 said:
Are they expensive?..they look great.
Most people probably get them used, because getting them new is not worth it, IMO. You could get some decent aftermarket rims for the same money.

Dim said:
Most people probably get them used, because getting them new is not worth it, IMO. You could get some decent aftermarket rims for the same money.

but used they're as cheap as a new set of aftermarket wheels (knock off brands like exel, rota, etc).

Here's mine 17x7 exel speed 45 offset, not lowered yet, thinking about eibach prokit.

Attachments

• Picture1 001.jpg
    Picture1 001.jpg
    643.9 KB · Views: 577
asmo 03 mp5 said:
Here's mine 17x7 exel speed 45 offset, not lowered yet, thinking about eibach prokit.

Wow!Very nice!I'm starting to like the Red/gold combo!I'm thinking of going in that direction also!

Phoenix5 said:
Wow!Very nice!I'm starting to like the Red/gold combo!I'm thinking of going in that direction also!

Can't go wrong with red and gold!

I love the look of red w/ gunmetal rims, too.

2xsess said:
I think they would. maybe one of our PS wizards can alter that pic for you to give you an idea.

i use to have a explorer on 22 inch rims, and im not a thug or anything, but i kinda like a lil bling, but then i want them to look fast, plus i got a white pro5 and im going for a white and black them, so i think the black in the unknowns will look good.

Kansei said:
oh man nice, same wheels I have! I can't wait for the snow to stop so I can put them back on :) :)

Every topic I go to read, you've posted in... several times!!! Ahhh... go away!(burnout)

KronixKid22 said:
Every topic I go to read, you've posted in... several times!!! Ahhh... go away!(burnout)

NEVAR! I AM OMNIPRESENT!

Oh and since that post was a while ago.. yeah, I have my summer wheels back on now :D :D

432372120_77b39e8b85.jpg

432372080_8e59e38b5a.jpg

washed all 5 of them :D

Kansei said:
NEVAR! I AM OMNIPRESENT!

Oh and since that post was a while ago.. yeah, I have my summer wheels back on now :D :D

432372120_77b39e8b85.jpg

432372080_8e59e38b5a.jpg

washed all 5 of them :D

Showoff (scratch)

Whatcha doin with the APC CF hood (since you have 5 of those toooo)? hahaha

KronixKid22 said:
Showoff (scratch)

Whatcha doin with the APC CF hood (since you have 5 of those toooo)? hahaha

I actually sold the APC one to a local racecar driver :) the bad fitment didn't bother him at all.

Kansei said:
I actually sold the APC one to a local racecar driver :) the bad fitment didn't bother him at all.

Grrr! Well it makes me happier knowing it had bad fitment, I wouldn't have wanted that :D

These are my 18" 5Zigen Hyper 5ZR's on 215/35/18 Tires. This picture is kinda old but same wheels. Rishie over at Autornd.com hooked me up with these imports. I have since put on drilled rotors painted red to match the callipers.

Attachments

• DSCF0011.JPG
    DSCF0011.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 414
Back