Dragger's Guide: Mazdaspeed Protege 1/4 Mile List

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 ft time: 2.070

1/8 mile: 9.091

1/4 Mile: 14.252

MPH: 96.061

10 lbs. boost, FMIC, CAI ... That's it!!!!!!!

B.T.W. I hit fuel cut in 3rd gear 3 times on that run.

Attachments

• napierville.jpg
    napierville.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
15.400@92mph - injen cai - corksport exhaust - no spare tire amp sub rear seat glovebox(b**** was gutted) my front tires were bald though. temp was ruffly 80 and humid the track has a slight incline too. damaga ran ruffly a 15.8 (i think correct me if im wrong) he is bone stock

grcuadros said:
those of you who listed as running higher than 10 psi, do you drive like that daily?
I used to but its to hot, and i started getting paranoid, so i'm running 11psi spike with 9-10 psi of boost depending on throttle position.

Here's mine

60 ft time: 2.376
1/8 mile: 9.992
1/4 Mile: 15.493
MPH: 89.322

Completely stock with no weight reduction at all .... and i weigh 250lbs lol. Maybe if i start losing some weight i'll be able to run 15.3 ? lol

Here's a pic of the slip

Attachments

• MSP15.493.jpg
    MSP15.493.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 126
For the life of me I could not get third gear running properly at that boost level.

From 5000 to 6000 rpm it kept hitting fuel cut on all runs.

I will try again on Tuesday. It should be less humid.

Last edited:
Focus said:
For the life of me I could not get third gear running properly at that boost level.

From 5000 to 6000 rpm it kept hitting fuel cut on all runs.

I will try again on Tuesday. It should be less humid.
how did you mange to have that 60ft?

13.66 @ 103.86

Stock intake, stock intercooler pipes, stock intercooler, stock engine, stock turbo......everything else is played with.

BlkZoomZoom said:
13.66 @ 103.86

Stock intake, stock intercooler pipes, stock intercooler, stock engine, stock turbo......everything else is played with.
How??? What's done????

BlkZoomZoom said:
13.66 @ 103.86

I would love to hear what the evrything else is. How about a time slip ?

theres no way I'm gonna write it out again.....I have a post labeled Sport Compact day.... I have most of the stuff done to my poor MSP in there.

We went through the time slip thing when I ran the 13.7 .......I don't think I'm gonna waste another hr. of my life scanning it ( my computer is from 1996).

BlkZoomZoom said:
We went through the time slip thing when I ran the 13.7 .......I don't think I'm gonna waste another hr. of my life scanning it ( my computer is from 1996).
But you still get a kick in the ASS for being Lazy! (thumb)

-15.4 sec @ 90mph
temp: 110F @ 40 humidity

mods: Injen Red CAI
Unorthodox Racing Red crank pulley
Autometer carbonfiber a/f and boost gauge
Red wire ground kit
Hyperwhite lights
XZ MBC/FPR/FCD (now running 10 psi)

turbos HATE heat LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back