The Progression of my V.1 Street Sleeper Turbo build

The MFactory prototype race axles waiting patiently for a workout! :D

Last edited:
Dang. Busy indeed! Looks like im not the only one with the inner tire rub up front. cant wait to see some video!

I'm getting some new H&R Track+ spacers for the front. going from 10mm to 15mm. Hoping that will conserve some rubber! :D

Are you going with the ones with integrated studs or extended studs? I dont like integrated studs. I'm running 20mm spacers in the front with my arp studs.

Awesome! Looks great...Nice and Clean...Any room there for representing the Community..?

Our Official Store is Up and Running @ https://shopm247.com with more items on the way!

Ps...Your P5 will be featured on Mazdas247's Instagram feed soon... :D

Awesome! Looks great...Nice and Clean...Any room there for representing the Community..?

I thought I had some 247 decals but they are just the MOTM ones from the past. Maybe I can trim them so it just has the 247 logo.

Looks awesome. Those axles are hella sexy!! (wow) Definitely want to see some go-pro footage too. Keep it up man!

Had a hard hit in Turn 5 on my 4th run up the mountain. Got transported to Emergency for X-Ray etc. I'm okay but pretty sore. Haven't seen the car yet.

Back