Lane Keeping Assist Behavior

:
CX-5 AWD, 2017
My 2017 CX5 does vibrate and nudge you back in the lane. If you do it too many times, it registers driver fatigue and asks you to take rest. I do not need another co driver nudging me back (I have a wife as the first co driver) and I certainly don't need any damm Mazda telling me when to take rest. So I have turned off both the features and just kept the vibration function during lane departure in case I deviate too much to the curb on narrow roads with two way traffic.

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
My 2017 CX5 does vibrate and nudge you back in the lane. If you do it too many times, it registers driver fatigue and asks you to take rest. I do not need another co driver nudging me back (I have a wife as the first co driver) and I certainly don't need any damm Mazda telling me when to take rest. So I have turned off both the features and just kept the vibration function during lane departure in case I deviate too much to the curb on narrow roads with two way traffic.

Sounds like the feature is working as intended. Nice that you can turn it off if you don't like it.

Latest posts