Lane Keep Assist adjustability?

:
Florida
:
2021 CX5 Sig
Does anyone know if the sensitivity of the Lane Keep Assist feature on a 2021 CX5 Signature can be adjusted by Mazda Service? My CX5 Signature does not have any on-board adjustments other than disabling the function completely. My wife has a 2020 CX5 GT. Her car feels like it stays in lane more aggressively than my 2021 which barely seems to try to resist crossing lanes. Both vehicles warn us with vibration of the steering wheel but the 2021 does little to actually attempt to stay in a marked lane itself. I know I can’t adjust the feature, but was curious as to whether Mazda Service has the ability to adjust those features.

Last edited:
On my 2019 GT-R there are three different levels of assist that can be chosen. That went away in the 2021?
You are correct Rockethead, my wife’s 20 GT has the same settings but my 21 Signature no longer offers any user adjustment settings. I’m hoping that the dealers service tech has a way to calibrate the Lane Keep Assist feature. I’m not looking to fight my vehicles steering every time I drive it, but having the Lane Assist nudge the vehicle a little to keep it in the lane would be nice. Right now I have little to no perceptible lane keeping going on.

Upvote 0
Back