Hwy 9 Fun Run!

eggynatey, I have nothing to do with this thread, I'm just here to say that your new sig is awesome!! It just looks really cool.:cool:

Sorry guys, I can't make it to HWY9 this time:D

Thanks!
My friend who is NOT a photoshop retard(like I am)did it for me. :p Yours ain't too shabby either. (godown)

Last edited:
Hey.....thanks for the invite....but can't make it Wed. Let me know when you plan the next one please.......though I think I'd have to cut out before you hit up the strip club!
Have fun!

So, I went up there to check things out today and what a surprise! I saw a bunch of Miatas, RX-7s, Boxters, even a 600sl.
It's pretty cool how car-people are, the whole caravan pulled right up to me and parked. Most guys were just there to hang out, but some were part of a car-club. One of the guys said he had a P5 and I told him about this club, and about wednesday. He actually seemed pretty interested! :) This place is pretty popular with car/bike enthusiasts. There had to be 60 people there, most on rice-rockets but a lot of import cars, too. Heck, one lady even had a hot-dog stand set up there!
What I'm getting at is that this is a great place to meet! The parking lot is plenty big, and the surroundings are beautiful, as always around here. Let's Do This!

Really? I guess it is kinda in the middle of nowhere. Pretty nice up there, though. I might cruise up there again tomorrow, just for fun.

i think ill go too. i dont have anything to do all day. what time do you expect you'll be up there eggynatey?

I'm a little bit late, but I'm leaving right now. Maybe 1:15 or so...see ya then!

What do you mean, bro? I even put on deodarant for you! :D

What was up with the mongoloid guy? And that one lady's lips? FREAKY!(silly)
6 is a good time to meet. It won't be so hot out and hopefully, the circus will have left by then. I had a fun drive home, carving corners all the way to Santa Cruz. The traffic wasn't that bad, actually.
Wanna see the pics from today?

I loves me a sammitch. (woowoo)

This link should work. :phttp://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290072111

fc119e13.jpg
[

Last edited:
lol i just saw that bubb rubb news interview (woowoo) oh man hahahahaha and they ran a stop sign

Did you see the crappy pics from today?
lol maybe next time I'll get some better ones.

Back