- '19 MX-5, '20 CX-5
- New infotainment system with 10-1/4" display
- Carbon Edition (Polymetal Gray exterior paint, gloss black door mirrors and new designs for the gloss black front grille and 20-inch black metallic aluminum alloy wheels. The interior has red leather seats and black interior trimming on the dash, door panels and handle bezels)
- New "exterior design" (front grille and bumper fascia?)
- New seat quilting and piping
- Wireless phone charger
- High-definition 360° cameras
The Mazda CX-9 is the brand’s flagship three-row midsize crossover SUV, able to meet the practical needs of a family while still appealing to owner’s sense of style and driving enjoyment. For 2021, CX-9 receives upgrades to its technology and styling. New exterior designs are met by a high-class...