Search results

1. G

For Sale FS: Android Stereos, Commander Knob + Harness, Weathertech Mats

For Mazda 6/CX-5 2013~2015 Commander Knob - $115 Shipped Commander Harness - $25 Shipped 9"Smart Rover Android 6.0 - $250 Shipped 10" Daisata Android 8.0 - $325 Shipped 2014~2015 Mazda 6 Specific Mirrors Heated, Curved, Led Turn Signals - $65 Shipped 2014+ Mazda 6 Foam Trunk Mat - $20 +...
  2. G

Adding an amp to factory non Bose system

Here you go: https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index.php?threads/2017-2020-cx-5-add-an-amp-adapter.123872080/
  3. G

2013~2016 Different audio unit connector type in CX-5 first generation?

Appears to be Nissan/Renault connectors but not sure if the pinouts will match. The 20 pin has been found. Looks like this may work for the 24 pin. You will still need to find the pinouts somewhere and mate with the Mazda connectors somehow. https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000859553325.html...
  4. G

Guide 2017~2020 CX-5 Add an Amp Adapter

I originally posted on Mazda6 forum but thought you guys can use this guide too. This is for the 2017+ TAU with the new small 20 pin connection. This will allow for adding an amp without cutting of any of the stock wiring and completely removable. Parts used: SCOSCHE NN04RB Reverse Stereo...
  5. G

Blown away by this after market HUD...

Reminds me of the Navdy which produced a similar product but just closed and stopped all support. Hope this one works out better.
  6. G

10" CX-5 Full Android Car Stereo Unit

Pictures fixed and price lowered.
  7. G

Bump, price lowered. Taking offers.
  8. G

Price drop bump
  9. G

Alarm issues - car got broken into - can you help?

Do you have Advanced Keyless Entry button to get into your car? If so, they're probably amplifying the signal to get into your car. You can get a RFID Signal Blocking Bag for your remote to block that. Or wrap in aluminum foil.
  10. G

Bump, price lowered.
  11. G

Where do you put your phone mount?

You can use it on the center speaker grill and it wouldn't leave any mark. Makes the phone harder to reach though.
  12. G

Will only fit 2013~2015 Mazda CX-5, taken out to test but never installed. Does not work on 2016 Model! Does not work with Bose! Please ask before purchasing if not sure. Comes with harness for stock backup camera and mostly plug and play. Also has app that can set the original car settings as...
  13. G

Mark on dash from cell phone suction mount

I was able to mount it on the center speaker grill without any issue. Doesn't leave a mark and keeps me from touching the phone since it's far away.
  14. G

10" CX-5 Android Car Stereo Unit - No Longer Available

Yes, should work in all the pre-facelift CX-5.
  15. G

10" Android Stereo Install

I believe that there should be a internal bluetooth reciever, does not use the internal bluetooth module. Everything worked great until I tried to install in my 6 which did not work due to a lip not present on the CX-5. I would have kept it if it fit but that's why I'm selling it now.
  16. G

10" Android Stereo Install

Originally bought this for my 6 but does not fit due to a lip on the dash that is not on the CX-5. Might as well make a review for it. Has plugs for stock stereo harness, radio, backup cam. Stock USB and Aux will not work with this. Has an app to still control and save the stock car settings. No...
  17. G

10" CX-5 Android Car Stereo Unit - No Longer Available

10" CX-5 Android Car Stereo Unit Bought this for my 6 but does not fit due to a larger lip compared to the CX-5. I do not know if the the Commander Knob works since I do not have it. Stock USB and Aux will not work with this. No CD/DVD slot. System Config: 10" Display Dual Core 1GHz 1GB Ram 1...
Back