Recent content by sXe

1. S

Best First Mod

I haven't done the weather strip removal but if I remember right it helps release some of the hot underhood air from... well... under the hood
  2. S

Best First Mod

downpipe and gut the cat
  3. S

Spotted MSP in Peoria

I'm now attending Bradley, and I see a blue 03.5 constantly driving by on university dr I wish I had my msp with me sucks that the school had to be a b**** and not let me bring it
  4. S

nashville!! & surrounding areas

I know murfreesboro has some good meets at special fx almost every night I believe the majority of the people there really know their car stuff
  5. S

Loud Exhaust Warning in Illinois?

I hope it's not too bad, and once I get settled in I hope to be able to attend some meets, if I can convince the school to let me have my car there
  6. S

Peoria, IL I'm going to school at Bradley Univ there
  7. S

damnit, and I'm moving to IL and I have an aftermarket exhaust, what if I say it was on there when I bought the car?
  8. S

well i got screwed

**** the forehead, leave a cigarette burning on their balls
  9. S

Intercooler Cleaning!

http://www.are.com.au/techtalk/intecoolersMR.htm#Intercooler%20Maintenance I hope that should help click on the maintenance subsection
  10. S

Great MSP License Plates?

the best I've seen ever said 160whp or something along those lines on a 240SX with about 500whp... people would drive up and wonder why he would advertise a whp like that and then try to race him and get smoked also on a RX-7 I saw recently at a car show had this on the rear view mirror...
  11. S

Question about exhaust

for the power you're talking about a 2.5 will be plenty for what you need just make sure you get that downpipe changed out
  12. S

kid gets owned on clubsi

that ish was hilarious
  13. S

Which intercooler on stock internals?

I'm wondering the same
  14. S

Carbon Fiber SRI/CAI anyone?

That Is Hot
  15. S

Well, it has been done. The speed has been traded.

haha very very doubtful as a musician myself I have trouble getting a half stack in my protege I'd love to the MSM if only I could fit properly... my knees are on the back of the steering wheel at nearly all times great looking car though and KILLER deal
Back