well i got screwed

jeffmsp

Contributor
:
2003 MazdaSpeed Protege
came home after going for a boot in my buddies protege to find that some f'ing loser decided it would be funny to leave a smoke burning on the back wing of my spicy sitting in my parents garage with the door open. well now my spoiler is fawked. needs paint job for sure. bubbles and ashtray looking marks everywhere, I cant fing believe this. its the entire length of a smoke and maybe an 1 wide. I wish I knew who did it, it would be so much fun the just rip the shiit outta them with a prybar. i dont even want to post pics it looks so ugly, but i might later if i can find a camera cord and cant figure out who did this.

oh man, that sucks... sorry to hear about that. who the hell would do such a thing?

the search goes on. coincidently I picked up a new axe at the hardware store today for an unrelated event..

bwahahahahaah

That really sux man...hope you find them

jeffmsp said:
the search goes on. coincidently I picked up a new axe at the hardware store today for an unrelated event..

how ironic, i lost my ashtray a week after i got my car...

no seriously though, find them and tie them down and leave a cigarette burning on their forehed.

any idea what it will cost to have the spoiler sanded and painted nicely? still looking for the guy btw car looks like ass. i cleaned it up the best i could but there are bubbles and nasty brown black burn circles still. im thinking it must have been somebody that saw me driving quick on the back roads and got mad and then saw my car parked there so did it, because I cant think of any reason for anyone i know to do it and you dont see many mazdaspeeds around my area so I wouldnt be that hard to track down.

sickspeed94 said:
no seriously though, find them and tie them down and leave a cigarette burning on their forehed.

I was thinking more in the line of leaving a cigarette burning on their balls...

sickspeed94 said:
how ironic, i lost my ashtray a week after i got my car...

What did you replace it with? could i possibly get some photos of it?

replaced with the switch to my DSBC, but that was just recent. for about a year it was just an empty hole...

pics in the digi cam, as soon as i find it to upload them i'll post here.

Latest posts

Back