Recent content by codeman94

1. C

New Product from PAC will allow you to retain AC control w/ aftermarket radio & more

How did you wire the USB port to the cigarette lighter?
  2. C

Bose 6 Disc CD Player not working! "Video included"

I took apart the radio and got all of my CDs out of the player, but I had to break them in-order to get them out. I did this in hopes of the CD player working again, but it still doesn't work.
  3. C

CX-3 Picture Thread

Post your CX-3 pics!
  4. C

Swap a 2008 Bose Radio for a 2013+ Bose Radio?

My CD player doesn't work anymore and I just wanted to know instead of me buying an aftermarket radio can I just buy a newer model of the OEM Bose radio and install it in my 2008 without modifying any wiring. If anyone has done this please let me know. Thanks guys!
  5. C

Car doesn't turn on

Check your starter. My starter went bad on my wive's Camry and sounds the exact same as what you're experiencing. I replaced the starter and now I have no more intermittent issues.
  6. C

Cx9 Hazard Lights wont turn off

I would buy the switch and just change it myself save that 80 bucks. There is a youtube video on how to take the dash apart.
  7. C

What have you done to your CX-9 today?

Broken A/C Condenser I was on my way home yesterday and I was stuck behind a dump truck(bang), while driving on the interstate, and I didn't think much of it because I didn't have any apparent problems until the next day when I went to use my A/C. I turned it on and it was blowing nothing but...
  8. C

Front parking lights don't come on

I had the same problem and it turned out that both bulbs were burnt out. I replaced them; and bam! They worked :)
  9. C

Dealer pinstriping CX-9 hack job

Here's some pics of my 2008 CX-9 Touring W/ Bose & Sunroof Pkg. I noticed today that my pin stripes were not done correctly either(pissed). These pin stripes are 7 years old, so apparently Mazda Dealers have been doing hack jobs for quite some time. Maybe they need to be taught a...
  10. C

Bose 6 Disc CD Player not working! "Video included"

I was listening to a CD one day and it made a weird noise and then stopped working(gah). I cannot get the CD player to work at all even after disconnecting the battery and resetting everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!(yippy)
  11. C

Change clock

Do you have the Navigation or just the regular Bose radio?
  12. C

Who has got the highest mileage CX-9 out there?

I've got 114k miles currently
  13. C

Change clock

Theres a clock button on the radio and you use the seek/skip buttons to change the hour/minutes.
  14. C

strange noise when starting cold

I have the same exact problem when it's about 40 or below. I have had this issue since I've owned it "Nov. 2014".
  15. C

What have you done to your CX-9 today?

I can't wait to say that about mine!!
Back