Thanks for all the ranting

I’ve been creeping in this forum for about 2 weeks while deciding what to pick up to replace my problematic 2021 Acura RDX Advance. Weighed the GV70, Highlander, NX and RX.

Today I finalized and drove home my new 2022 Signature - largely behind the insights, rants, complaints and experiences everyone shared here. Thank you. Your shared thoughts were huge and help reassure me that this will be a solid vehicle for years. My first ever vehicle was a 1991? MPV (back when it was a car popular in rap videos, and not the mommy van it eventually became), so I’m enjoying the experience of returning to “my roots” after 13 other cars.

Obligatory photo added.

Attachments

• 9BE48A00-E0FA-4BB8-B44A-D915F5C319E2.jpeg
    9BE48A00-E0FA-4BB8-B44A-D915F5C319E2.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 102
Re: RX - It’s one of those over correcting situations. I just wanted something quiet and reliable above “sportiness” and dynamics.

I’ve been creeping in this forum for about 2 weeks while deciding what to pick up to replace my problematic 2021 Acura RDX Advance. Weighed the GV70, Highlander, NX and RX.

Today I finalized and drove home my new 2022 Signature - largely behind the insights, rants, complaints and experiences everyone shared here. Thank you. Your shared thoughts were huge and help reassure me that this will be a solid vehicle for years. My first ever vehicle was a 1991? MPV (back when it was a car popular in rap videos, and not the mommy van it eventually became), so I’m enjoying the experience of returning to “my roots” after 13 other cars.

Obligatory photo added.
Congrats on the decision. We have no regrets and appreciate/enjoy our Signature the more miles we put on it. So far, it's been a very solid vehicle with minimal/cost efficient maintenance.

Congrats on the new vehicle! Happy to hear that our forum helped you make an informed decision (y)

Back