Morimoto H11 HID

veedub6

:
Mazda CX-5
I debated for a long time whether or not to install HIDs. The Black Friday sale definitely helped but was really impressed with how it turned out.
They have almost identical stock cut-off line. Most importantly, I can see much clearer at night especially in areas where there are no street lights.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/hid-systems/h11-morimoto-elite.html
I ended up choosing the H11 XB 5500K.

Difference shown below:
64KJvt3.jpg

Cool! They have good products. I have their fogs on my GX. I am thinking about adding their fogs to my CX as well.

what you are looking for is power in lighting I suggest LED and no HID. I placed these LED XHP70 CREE of 13200lm with 5500k in my CX5. Excellent lighting

h11.jpg

Those links don't seem to be working, do this to upload pictures here.

Settings

Manage Files

Choose File

Upload

After picture is uploaded , click the blue hyperlink

The attached file (picture) should open in a new window

Copy the url

Click the Insert Image button

Copy and Paste URL

Done

Any angry flashing from oncoming motorists with the LED? Against most recommendations ("the reflector isn't designed for it") I installed a HID on my motorcycle. I got more, whiter light and still nobody flashes me.

Any angry flashing from oncoming motorists with the LED? Against most recommendations ("the reflector isn't designed for it") I installed a HID on my motorcycle. I got more, whiter light and still nobody flashes me.

I am usually very afraid of oncoming motorcycle. So - even if there's a glare don't flash back. My reasoning is if something can't stand on it own no point aggravating it further and these days you never know who or WHAT is the rider.

Back