NEMOC Random BS Thread

nice job for the first time dude!! i've seen and bought $$ several wedding video's recently and you did a great job..(alright)..the only thing you really need is another camera! the groom seemed like a real character!

Thanks. He sure was. It was a wacky wedding to say the least, but overall a good time. The groom is a friend of a friend so we all got along very well. When he called me the other day after watching the video for the 4th time and I heard some sobbing I knew it made the impact I wanted to convey. They loved it and that's what matters most.

Morning Gang! The sun is back with us!

Morning all. Looks to be a great day weather wise.

Heading off to a family reunion tomorrow, Mom turned 80 in Aug, my brother will turn 48 and Mary and I are going to celebrate 29 years of marriage this weekend. And we also get to see my daughters which will be fantastic.

Congrats!

Morning everyone and TGIF

Sounds like a great weekend ahead Bruce! Enjoy!!!

Lol Cheo... Morning!

lmao.....this post just slapped me in the face. On occassion, I listen to the morning show on 96.5 out of Philly on my commute to work. The name of the show? Well glad you asked, Cheo in the Morining! lol

Morning everyone and TGIF

Sounds like a great weekend ahead Bruce! Enjoy!!!

lmao.....this post just slapped me in the face. On occassion, I listen to the morning show on 96.5 out of Philly on my commute to work. The name of the show? Well glad you asked, Cheo in the Morining! lol

Yeah!! got my own show.

Good morning Jeff TGIT

right, but I think Jeff get's friday off or something...oh wait, so do I!

did 15miles on the bike before 9am...had starbucks for breakfast and don't think I'll do that again...don't really feel too good...

anyways...new hat! (was a bit cold this morning)

46848_507448557945_108400085_30163943_5642552_n.jpg

the bike!
47057_507448513035_108400085_30163940_1304289_n.jpg

germany socks!
46377_507448532995_108400085_30163941_3600707_n.jpg

ok i'm done.

TGIFBIRT... Problem solved.

But It's Really Thursday.

TGIFBIRT?

That sounds like someone almost throwing up but not quite.

Can you use that in a sentence?

Yes I can!

"So Steve, I was down at the lumber yard the other day and TGIFBIRT!!"

"Whoa, you ok there buddy?"

"Yup, almost puked there. Didn't though."

Today is Thursday, right? RIGHT?!

It is....I guess I should have said TGIFBIRT (thanks Jenn)

Yeah!! got my own show.

Good morning Jeff TGIT

Morning Cheo

right, but I think Jeff get's friday off or something...oh wait, so do I!

did 15miles on the bike before 9am...had starbucks for breakfast and don't think I'll do that again...don't really feel too good...

anyways...new hat! (was a bit cold this morning)

ok i'm done.

Yup...every other Friday off. Woot! Congrats on your last day....now you can finally be rude to all of those annoying customers. haha

lmao Sean.....nicely done

Oh....'Thank God It's Friday But It's Really Thursday'

Congrats on your last day....now you can finally be rude to all of those annoying customers. haha

Sadly, the customers are really the only reason I sometimes look forwards to going there.

After the lead copycenter person left (got pushed out) everyone got miserable...I like all but one person in the copycenter, but they drive me nuts (and they're the new lead). Just one of MANY reasons why I need to leave...but customers weren't one of them.

Well I got the job in Cambridge..... now time to decide if I should take it......... I hate giving notices. haha

Latest posts

Back