What have you done to your MSP today?

Nice! found a Gt spec strut bar. Where did ya get that? been trying to find one for abit and no ones got unless you do a GB or somthin

wanna come down and hel me out? lol. im gonna go wash it, maybe take a couple of pics at black hill later on today.

Just got home from work (8am-11pm FML) So... uh... sorry can't

If I get done with work early enough tomorrow afternoon, I'll hit you up. PM me your number just in case...

did a bad thing

i wrecked mine. actually, i got hit so I didnt wreck it...... anyway, thats what i did today........ pics come tomorrow when i go inspect the damage in the daylight with a camera.

okay, i have to edit this because i just realized that if it weren't for turbo lag, i would have gotten out of the way of the and yes, manure occureth to me. fml....

(lol2) i think i'll rinse it off later.. but i hope that big wasp that hangs around my front yard shows up so i can give it a gentle shower too. then STOMP IT ON THE NUTS. i hate wasps

Yesterday I purchased a replacement used MAF for my failing one.

Today I ordered new AWR rear sway bar bushings to replace the worn ones in my AXR clunk-fix brackets.

I'm also ordering a set of Progress or H&R lowering springs and Tokico HP struts.

Also purchasing new tires, most likely going to go with Hankook Ventus V4 ES H105 ($420 shipped - $30 rebate=$390 shipped) unless somebody has a better suggestion...

and that should conclude this month's pimp-slap to my finances...

Last edited:
hey Matrix, just curious, how much you buy that used MAF for? just wondering what they are going for these days

$50 shipped, FedEx here on the forums. I'm pretty sure that's on the cheaper side of the spectrum, so I jumped on it like Kirstie Alley on a twinkie.

Somebody else on the forums is selling one for $90, I think...

Back