Post yourself and car! *pics*

I like the car but omg is that Civic riced the **** out. The one that's right next to the Cx-7. Holy rice field batman!

thank you, moderator, for getting us back onto topic in a post a picture of yourself and your car thread! I will begin the slow clap in 3
clap

hey if you want to have a completely off topic discussion that has not much to do with the original purpose of the thread then feel free to go join "the longest thread" in the off topic section or start your own similiar thread in the OFF TOPIC section. the car individual subforums are for the purpose of discussing each car not the crap that this thread was starting to fill with.

I can barely see this stephani girl in that pic....

Seriously...some of you guys are cracking me up! yes, Steph IS beautiful..her face looks like some sports illustrated supermodel's face...but in THAT paritcular picture, you guys are ready to bust nuts over just seeing her body in a distance.lol. you guys crack me up! (hah)

less guys and more cars plz (girl are fine too :))

IMG_2962.jpg

mckraut is just upset he doesn't have a gf don't mind the hating rice ahoy

lol, for anyone that's been reading the MS3077 drama lately, I don't need to go any further into why this quote is hilarious to me.

I wasn't hating brother, I just think it's funny that someone reposted their own pictures in a thread they made. One picture even has the same comment! :)

lol, for anyone that's been reading the MS3077 drama lately, I don't need to go any further into why this quote is hilarious to me.

I wasn't hating brother, I just think it's funny that someone reposted their own pictures in a thread they made. One picture even has the same comment! :)

Dude, it was a joke, a joke...(braindead

Back