ZR1 Sedan: Hennessey releases 600-800 hp packages for 2009 Cadillac CTS-V

coolmazda5

Contributor
:
2008 Mazda5 5MT Sport w/ Popular Package
As far as we can tell, John Hennessey and his crew have somehow warped time and space to create the 36-hour workday. With all the products the Texas-based tuner is coming out with, there's no other explanation. So in addition to creating the 705-hp Corvette ZR700, 715-hp GTR700 and a duo of force-fed Camaros, Hennessey has decided to tackle the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V – and in the process created a four-door ZR1.

The team is releasing four complete packages for Caddy's M5-fighter, ranging from a 610 hp version all the way to a twin-turbocharged 800 hp variant. You can check out each package, including horsepower, torque, mods and performance times, along with corresponding videos

01-hennessey-cts-v-580op.jpg

Source and videos:
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/05/01/zr1-sedan-hennessey-releases-600-800-hp-packages-for-2009-cadil/[

Very hawt indeed. HRE wheels ftw!

I would rather have a Hennessey tuned G8 GXP.

so each one is still on the stock block as well? holy crap! man if i can ever get my hands on one of these, even a stock cts-v would be alot of fun!

That car could have a 1000 whp and a cock sucker button and I still wouldn't buy one. Hennessey has a reputation of ripping people off for thousands of dollars.

Back