yokohama geolander a/t/s tire pics

:
2014 mazda cx5 touring
Can you folks with the yokohama geolander a/t/s tires post some pics. Want to see what they look like on the car. Can be stock rims or aftermarket. Looking for a more agressive look. Also wanted to go a bit wider when I get these tires if possible on my stock 17s. Also looking at these tires to get some better off road traction and on more sandy/gravel roads. Just moved to myrtle beach, no place to really drive fast or windy roads but a lot of the roads by the beach when I go fishing have sand/gravel on them and can tell my stock tires are losing traction on them.

Thanks

I do alot of fishing and want to make the ride more geared for that. Maybe adding some rod holders, etc.

Is this what you are looking for?

p1.jpg

I think the it's is for snow. Thanks everyone close enough. When my tires wear out soon most likely going to get the ats's. Just like the beefier look and could use the added traction.

I'm tempted myself to get a set for my winter driving that doesn't require full time snows...

Pics of my Firestone ATs 235 65 17 on my 6MT
I like the feel so far. I got these All terrains b/c my OEM Geos just didn't grip well - especially if I revved 1st too much.
They also sucked in rain and snow IMO.
So far these ATs feel pretty grippy and they have a treadwear rating of ~460 vs. the OEM of ~280.
I hope these ATs are better in rain/snow.
Without asking me, my local installer mounted them with the white labels to the inside - black lettering outside.
Not sure if black-letter out looks better.
mazda_ATs.JPG
mazda_ATs1.JPG
mazda_ATs2.JPG

Yokohama Geolandar AT/S: Nice big tread, likes to pick up pebbles :)

sm.DSC_2047.JPG

Can you folks with the yokohama geolander a/t/s tires post some pics. Want to see what they look like on the car. Can be stock rims or aftermarket. Looking for a more agressive look. Also wanted to go a bit wider when I get these tires if possible on my stock 17s. Also looking at these tires to get some better off road traction and on more sandy/gravel roads. Just moved to myrtle beach, no place to really drive fast or windy roads but a lot of the roads by the beach when I go fishing have sand/gravel on them and can tell my stock tires are losing traction on them.

Thanks

I think these tires would be a really good fit for your needs. On asphalt, they're comfortable and I don't feel like I'm sacrificing ride quality to have ATS tires. IOW, I don't feel like I'm riding around on big knobby Jeep tires.

I did notice a difference when I switched from worn down all season tires. I think the reduced tread on the worn down tires produced a more grippy, harder ride that felt more like a sport tire. Switching to these tires, they felt softer on corners, but after driving on these for two months, I think that I was noticing old worn tire vs new tire more than anything else.

I'm really happy with these and will definitely buy them again.

Back