Yet another new guy

NHspeed6

:
2007 Mazdaspeed6
Greetings from New Hampshire! I figured i'd finally say hello. I've been checking out these forums since i got my car back in September '09. They've been a big help in prioritizing my mods. I don't want to go too crazy, but it's tough to stop once you get into it.

I've slapped a couple parts onto it so far. Put on a MSCAI within the first week of ownership. Then upgraded the BPV and threw in some step colder plugs. I have the Cobb AP that i'll put in once it warms up a bit, and a new rear engine mount once it comes in the mail. I'm generally looking to keep it mostly stock or be able to swap stock parts back in quickly, hence me going with the MSCAI over something else.

I've been living vicariously through you all these past 2 weeks. Some girl in a Jetta fell asleep and tagged me coming home from work. There wasn't a whole lot of damage, just some body work on the driver's side and some bent suspension parts on the back. Hopefully i'll have it back sometime next week. My Hyundai Accent rental is killing me...

Welcome to the forums, great start up list for mods... looks like youre going in the right direction (y). Sorry to hear about the small incident... ouch!

Hello and enjoy your newly repaired ride...as they say, s*** happens. WELCOME!

Noticed you didnt post your car color...Can it be cause you didnt get the bestest MS6 color Velocity Red???;)

Welcome to the forums.....:)

Noticed you didnt post your car color...Can it be cause you didnt get the bestest MS6 color Velocity Red???;)

Welcome to the forums.....:)

Didn't get the Velocity Red. Got Liquid Platinum Metallic instead. When i was shopping for the car, this was the only one within 200 miles of my house. Personally i like my color better :)

Back