xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

haha, i rlly wish i could but I can't. anyhow, ill see u guys at redline time attack though

lol. if only... i say u make build up ur car ricky and slam it K)

threadjack dubs thread and rename it ricky's build(lol2)

lol. if only... i say u make build up ur car ricky and slam it K)

threadjack dubs thread and rename it ricky's build(lol2)

lmao..you have never seen my car..its got scratches a few dents, faded paint its a beater mang.

lol i thought you would have saw one of my posts...i am also going to soon be in the market for a new car...MR2 son! lol...and slammage is as far as i would take the pro i think.....maybe.

i'll still own the protege anyways its not going anywhere (evil)

yeah i have seen ur car, a lot of hard work can make any car good though. look at what dub started with.
and good luck finding an mr2. what year are u looking for?

yeah i have seen ur car, a lot of hard work can make any car good though. look at what dub started with.
and good luck finding an mr2. what year are u looking for?

lol not in person pictures make it look better than it is, but like i said i love it as is, or have you some how caught me driving around???
and i know that "EVERY" car has potential, its just not what i want to do at the moment.

thanks, a N/A 2nd gen sw20 91'-93'...the 91' will probably be my best bet though (easyier to find) two more paychecks and the search begins :D

i know what u mean dude,i don't wanna modify my car cuz i wanna hold out to fix up a car when i get something with better aftermarket support.
ill keep my eyes out for an sw20.
and lol, my car is junk btw. but i still drive her like a track car.
(again, srry for the thread jack) haha

its not necisarily better, but i went to a car show a couple years back and saw my first MR2 there....long story short after talking with several owners and riding in my friends when he had one, i have wanted one since, now i have the chance to do so..so i intend to.
fo sho..no yellow ones though yuk lol
you and me both i drive it hard...gotta jump in on the TJ appology also..srry

lol uh oh, but seriously

i just never had a thing for yellow, not even lambos. not saying its not a nice color, just not my taste.

lol uh oh, but seriously

i just never had a thing for yellow, not even lambos. not saying its not a nice color, just not my taste.

I am relatively positive that I will never own another yellow car, lol. *Maybe* an IS300. That's the only consideration, tho.

I love white cars to be honest. My fc was white, I need to find a white tII. ;)

And no I'm not swingin from your nuts, DUB. You just happen to have good taste. (lol2)

Latest posts

Back