WTT INJEN COLD AIR INTAKE for SHORT RAM INTAKE

Like the title says, I'm looking to trade my INJEN cold air intake for a short ram style. Brand isn't a huge deal to me, just so that it has a nice filter.

Untitled by cmezz331, on Flickr

Tracking number will be included.
You ship first, I can provide feedback from others if desired.
Let me know what you have!
Thanks!
Cory

Mods, if the pics aren't right let me know, I forgot what I had to put on the paper.

easy solution for you....remove CAI extension, attach filter directly to MAF....problem solved.

Thats how a large majority of us run a SRI...I've done it this way for 5+ years.

I was told that that will "piss off" the maf? Something to do with turbulence.... And this filter is huge. How'd you support it?
Thanks for the quick reply!

Never heard of anyone having an issue...like I said, I've had mine like this for years. And it supports itself especially since you're running the stock IC pipes, the BPV recirculate pipe on the intake provides plenty of supprt.

Honestly, you'd be wasting time and money trading someone...
I was told that that will "piss off" the maf? Something to do with turbulence.... And this filter is huge. How'd you support it?
Thanks for the quick reply!

And it supports itself especially since you're running the stock IC pipes, the BPV recirculate pipe on the intake provides plenty of supprt

I'm actually running hardpipes ( I'm assuming thats what you meant) and the bpv recirc pipe was cut down. Will that matter?

nope, I'm running a FMIC and had the BPV pipe cut off and welded over...the only thing holding my SRI is the coupler to the turbo lol doesnt even really move...

I did relocete my MAF though so thats not on there.

agreeded, mine is the same way. just with no extention.

mine also has the MAF relocated though.

i dont forsee it causing any problems though

You can support it by finding a flat and narrow strip of metal bending a small section and drill a hole it so you can bolt it to the body. Then another bend at the top and slide it between the clamp and the filter to secure it and you are done.

Untitled by cmezz331, on Flickr

Had to cut 2 inches off the pipe so it would fit I
My engine bay, but she fits! Snug too. What do I do with the iat sensor? It's just dangling in the bay.

you can either put a hole in your cuppler between your MAF and filter, or one in the pipe between the MAF and turbo inlet.

mine had the spot in it already for one.

or you can just let it dangle in the engine bay....it wont make a difference...

and I see what you mean about the filter....that thing is huge lol

Do like everyone else is saying to to.. dangle the air temp sensor int eh engine bay and slap the filter ont eh end of the MAF... thats what I'm doing and hve been for awhile now

Hey it's my old intake lol. Why didnt u like the cold air?I see that u preferred a short ram.is there a reason. O yea and the filter is hugeeee.

Just want no possiblity of hydrolock. She's my dd and it rains/snows like a biotch here lol. Plus I like how it looks in the engine bay

Back