WTB: Wheel set...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wagonbacker9

:
2004 'Hoe
Stock Pro5 or Mazda3 or 6 rims would be fine... Alloy is better than steel, but I'm willing to accept any offers. 16 or 17"

Aftermarket would be OK too.. I'm just going to need another set for this winter..

Please be in the Milwaukee/Chicago region... or pay shipping. Price I'm willing to pay will depend on what you've got, and what tires are mounted. Preference to a set of 5 spoke Mazda6 rims...

Thanks!

Also looking for a set of winter tires....

Last edited:
I have a set of stock Mazda6 17" 5-spokes, with stock tires in good shape, for $600 shipped. Let me know if you're interested.

I got a set of HEAVY 15's with tires shipped from here to cali for about $100 with UPS, but I don't know how current that would be, it was like 3 years ago. If you can get your shipping cost down somehow we might be able to work something out.

hmm... 200+ shipping w/ no tires is about $600 shipped with tires... I've got a couple local leads here, one guy selling a set of Mazda6 wheels for $120... I'm gonna check into that, and if nothing pans out I'll get back to you guys. Thanks for the replies!

That's not a bad deal...GL.

If it doesn't work out...lemme know. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back