WTB: pillar gauge pod - dual 2 1/16th inch

their should be autometer ones on protege garage like 60 bucks mabie check their and i think scratchandsniff has one ask him hes a good seller usually has everything

2 1/16th diameter? yes

condition? good except for small chips of paint at the top (see pictures)

color? original or painted?[/QUOTE] it was painted to match the stock color tan

you would have to install this using double sided heavy duty tape or screws of some sort like how I had it. hope this helps..

2 1/16th diameter? yes

condition? good except for small chips of paint at the top (see pictures)

color? original or painted?
it was painted to match the stock color tan

you would have to install this using double sided heavy duty tape or screws of some sort like how I had it. hope this helps..[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't realize you linked the picture already.

I think I'll pass. I don't think I'd like screws sticking out of it, and would prefer a direct replacement of the stock one (no double-sided sticky tape needed).

Thanks anyway

I've never seen a direct replacement, as in actually snapping in to OE clips. My personal recommendation, dont put it on the A pillar.

I had it there then switched to steering column and the pocket bezel (right under the radio). Much cleaner and more of an OE look.

I have a dual 2 1/16 autometer made for the protege. its the full pillar and has never been painted. PM me if your interested

Its ok. I actually just looked and its 52mm (i think thats only a 2")

Some places list it at 2 inch, some say it's 2 1/16", but it's the same product.

Here's a list of gauge sizes (near 2 inches) form Autometer's website:

2 1/16" (52.4mm)
2 5/8" (66.7mm)
2 3/4" (69.9mm)

The first one is what you have an what I just ordered

Back