WTB: Passenger Headlight..Any..Broken Tabs are OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceFed

:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
P5,MP3,MSP...Does not matter to me.
I just need a good passenger lens..I will swap it to my housing if the housing on yours is broken.
LMK via PM.
Thanks

I have one w/o broken tabs however the bulb retaining clip is MIA. The lens does have 90k PA miles on it so there is some normal wear. I will get some pics for you tonight when I get home.

I have one w/o broken tabs however the bulb retaining clip is MIA. The lens does have 90k PA miles on it so there is some normal wear. I will get some pics for you tonight when I get home.
Please do..The missing retainer is not a problem.

are broken tabs common on these headlights or what? I was just about to buy new ones, i didnt know you could swap housings.....if i do buy new ones whats yer offer, they are in great condition minus the above.....

are broken tabs common on these headlights or what? I was just about to buy new ones, i didnt know you could swap housings.....if i do buy new ones whats yer offer, they are in great condition minus the above.....
Yes..Very common....And I am looking to repair a cracked lens on mine..the rest is OK. PM Me what you may want for them and I will let you know.

well after pricing headlights i may just replace the housing....that is if i can find any...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back