WTB or WTT for: Protg5/17 Mazda6 or any decent 16/17 wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB or WTT for: Protg5/17 Mazda6 or any decent 16/17 wheels

WTB or WTT for: Protg5/17” Mazda6 or any decent 16”/17” wheels

I live in Virginia; I am looking to drive to pick up these wheels. Good tire/wheel combination preferable, but will buy the wheels only. I am searching craigslist list also and other sources.

I am also willing to trade (5) Enkei Performance EKM3 - Silver Wheels (4) average condition (1) lots of curb rash as the tire blew and scratched out outer part of the wheel. Pictures coming.

Offset: +45mm
Backspacing: 5.94"
Bolt Pattern: 5-114
Rec. Tire Size:215/35-18

And ( 1 ) Enkei Performance EKM3 - Silver Wheels (Great near perfect condition)

Offset: +38mm
Backspacing: 5.70"
Bolt Pattern: 5-114
Rec. Tire Size:215/35-18

If trading for wheels, I will definitely need wheels with tires as I am giving away what is currently on my car.

One tire is blown and the others I would recommend changing. I am tired of 18 inch wheels as Virginia/Maryland have to many pot holes and I am tired of my low profile tires blowing out so I am going to 16’s or 17’s.

I don’t believe any of the wheels are bent, I examined them but if interested I can reexamine them with anyone who is interested in them.

Last edited:
Please have a look at the *For Sale Rules (& GI, GB, WTT, WTB)*.

In order to offer items for sale or trade, you must post photos of the items along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks (2thumbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back