Wtb. Leather seats. Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

monstersix

:
2006 mazdaspeed 6
I want leather!!!!! Or anything nicer than my stock uncomfortable seats. I would consider stock speed6 seats too. Anything out there.

um.... ya I have a set of KAtzkin customs. Just the rear though you would have to order a front set to match. Let me know.

I got Recaros for the six.. Sickest mod on my car yet.. Black with red recaro logo.. But, they're $$$

Unless you're driving to CA soon? They'd be like $1k cuz of shipping.. But, they're well worth it.. also have some gray suede front seats but, they would cost even more to ship..

ok, for pick up, i was thinking $900.. i was adding $100 for shipping and Paypal.. they actually run about $850 used just for the seats.. i have the seats, MS6 height adjustable brackets, Recaro sliders, and extra long seat belt receptacles to make them work better... total cost was like $1200.. they had 10k on them when i got em, and i only used them for 5k.. i can send pix.. theyre probably the cleanest ones ive seen and its a sick ass mod!! in my car they blend in perfect..

and i could drive a bit.. but, not too far...

not to take away from what mark is selling those recaros would be sick to have...i have some 2006 M6 black leather seats that I just pulled out. Driver side power/heated if you have the console for heated. Passenger manual and heated. Great condition. Located in Northern Ca

It's cool, you gave me your old seats anyways.. and he says he makes it to CA once in a while.. But, I forgot where he goes? cuz your in nor cal..

They're here.. And they're sweet!

I'm thinking of trying a cobra racing seat.. My BC fiberglass seat is really uncomfortable.. Fine for passengers and ride alongs.. But, it sux for the ride back and forth to the track..

Yeah, I'm pretty bottomed out on this deal.. The seats sell for $800 easy on EVO forums, and I have the full set ups for both cars.. So I could sell the seats alone for $800 to the evo guys, and then sell the mazda6 wedge engineering brackets ($300+new) For maybe $150? So I'd be eating some serious s*** to go lower.. We can negotiate if you make it out here? But, I'd rather not do this with just pix..

Let me know when you can make it out here.. I can pop these in my car in a few minutes and you can check them for real..

I'm gonna say, $850.. Cash, and just to be clear.. That's for the seats, height adjustable brackets, recaro sliders and proper Mazda seat belt receptacles.. One of the stock ones is too short, to fit these seats properly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back