WTB Dual-Guage Instrument Bezel

i will take pics of it when i get home..im at work right now.. pm me what you are looking to pay.. i dont have to get rid of it.. honestly, i really like it.. just could use some extra money

They typically go for $125 shipped on here. How does that sound to you? Obviously I need the pics before I commit to anything, but its all good

$125 for what?! A pillar pod with two gauge places? Or are you talking about the one that ForceFed made that has a gauge place on each side of the gauge cluster? For the DIN gauge pod, never seen one for that much..

They typically go for $125 shipped on here. How does that sound to you? Obviously I need the pics before I commit to anything, but its all good

$125 for what?! A pillar pod with two gauge places? Or are you talking about the one that ForceFed made that has a gauge place on each side of the gauge cluster? For the DIN gauge pod, never seen one for that much..

Like the one ForceFed or Leadfoot made. I've seen those in the $100-125 range

DIN pod from glowshift is only $12

just a thought

Yeah, I've looked at DIN pods, and while they're very clean, I do lose the funtionality of that pocket and it's still a little "boy racer." I'm looking for something that looks factory and mounts cleanly. The Leadfoot bezel looks best to me.

I know I'm picky, but why settle for less than what you want so long as you can afford it?

i don't think the DIN is "boy racer" at all!

Pillar pod is FOR sure, but, DIN looks almost OEM in my car, Most people that ride in it think it's stock

3079079732_eee074ec62_b.jpg

You mean the gauge cluster surround pod? Those went for $200 plus!

Column dual pods went for $125

yes, i know this.. they were $225 from forcefed.. and they arent made any longer.. supply and demand.. same thing as those damn dave b gauge rings

IIRC ForceFed's original was $250+ for the dual gauge. The last gauge bezel I saw of his f/s was the radio surround with openings for two gauges and the price was $175. You have to factor in that these are custom and very rare to find these days.

yes, i know this.. they were $225 from forcefed.. and they arent made any longer.. supply and demand.. same thing as those damn dave b gauge rings

Not bashing ya for wanting that! I agree!

As to the center console gauge pod that went around the stereo, that also deleted a DIN spot too

I'm very happy with mine from Yeller, and I'll have to get raped, tortured and killed to let it go. not even if i get a ridiculous amount of cash for it.. is a one time train in life, you take it or your ****** !!! lol lol

Not bashing ya for wanting that! I agree!

As to the center console gauge pod that went around the stereo, that also deleted a DIN spot too

Yes, it deletes the DIN spot, I was just throwing it out there as reference. It has been a while since I have seen a dual column pod come up f/s.

i don't think the DIN is "boy racer" at all!

Pillar pod is FOR sure, but, DIN looks almost OEM in my car, Most people that ride in it think it's stock

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3027/3079079732_eee074ec62_b.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah, doesn't look that bad, but I don't think its for me, just personal taste

[QUOTE="dstmsp03, post: 4805880, member: 50576"]yes, i know this.. they were $225 from forcefed.. and they arent made any longer.. supply and demand.. same thing as those damn dave b gauge rings[/QUOTE]

I mixed the two up then. Either way, I'll negotiate with you, but I'm certainly not paying the new price (shipped) for it. Supply and demand is all dependent on what consumers are willing to pay for a product. You asked me to make you an offer, so I did - now come back with a counter offer.

Back