WTB: Damn you Sandy you Bi*#h, and to he'll with you looters

msp03rbuld

:
mazda, mazdaspeed protege
So as sone of you may know superstorm sandy did some serious work to the nj shore area, and I was one of there victims, lost a chunk of my house and in the process my msp took alot of damage so I'm in desperate need of the following parts,

-rear driver side door
-side mirrors
-possibly a trunk if body shop can't fix
-wheels of any sort for a good price
-roof rack setup (mine was stolen by looters at some paint after the storm)
-driver seat ... Window broke and mine got ruined
If anyone has any of these parts they would like to sell please let me know I need to get my baby back
Thanks again guys !

Damn dude, sorry to hear about your misfortune.. hopefully you find all the replacement parts you're looking for and our members hook you up with some good deals!

And who the hell steals a roof rack?!

Damn, sorry to hear about your loss, I hope you and your family are ok and getting help down there. Glad to see you plan on fixing the MSP. I don't have any of the parts you need but just my condolences. Sandy's an asshole, I lost my power last Sunday night and just got it back yesterday afternoon, at least my MSP and house weren't damaged or flooded.

I got stock p5 wheels and some racing harts. If interested pm me we can meet up. I have a Thule rack ill throw in the deal as well, it's a 2012 aeroblade from my last car.

Damn, sorry to hear about your loss, I hope you and your family are ok and getting help down there. Glad to see you plan on fixing the MSP. I don't have any of the parts you need but just my condolences. Sandy's an asshole, I lost my power last Sunday night and just got it back yesterday afternoon, at least my MSP and house weren't damaged or flooded.

Thanks man .. My apt actually got flooded out , lost a majority of all my things . But I figured I'd start with the msp cause its my only way of getting around .

That's what I was thinking!

You'd be surprised the things people will steal if they had the opportunity man .. My apt got flooded out and they broke in and stole my 50 in tv too ... Sucks but I can't do anything about it

i got all four doors, trunk with mp3 spoiler and shaved badge holes, and a full set of very nice condition mp3 seats. Txt me 903-267-7166

Back