WTB: 4 Mazda TPMS Sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ymic

:
2008 MS3
As states.. My rims were stolen (see thread in pictures section) and my TPMS sensors were inside them! Let me know what you have and how much you want for them.

eBay usually has these listed, in case the responses are kinda thin.

how much do these usually go for? i have a set i may be willing to sell

i think brand new they are $80-$100 a piece they aren't cheap....i also need four of them for my rims...as the previous owner didn't buy them to put with the new aftermarket wheels and rims....dumbass IMHO

why is it dumb? some people don't mind the little yellow light on, i've driven about ten years without them, why would i need them now.

anyway, i have a set of stock ms3 wheels with sensors, the wheels have 12K and the tires are 225 40 18 falken zeix912 with about 4K on the tires. I could break up the package if i can get all parts sold

why is it dumb? some people don't mind the little yellow light on, i've driven about ten years without them, why would i need them now.

anyway, i have a set of stock ms3 wheels with sensors, the wheels have 12K and the tires are 225 40 18 falken zeix912 with about 4K on the tires. I could break up the package if i can get all parts sold

i just think it's dumb because (me personally) i don't want to be staring at a yellow light for the rest of my cars life....and it's also a new future on newer cars...so why wouldn't you want to take advantage of that feature?

you can typically pick up a used set of 4 on ebay for $99; that's where I got my second set (off a non-speed 3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back