Workshop Manuals for 2018 CX-5

Thanks. I really wish I could help but if Adobe pro( you can test trial version for free for 7 days) or a free program like Lightspark won't open it, it's far above my computing skills. Try downloading the free programs and see if they work for you. Otherwise you'll need to find a local computer expert on your area to see if they can help.
Thanks for the reply man! If I ever figure it out I’ll report back for others’

Also if anyone knows how to save the website diagrams as pdf like OP did here plz let me know and I’ll just buy a one day and do it that way

Not sure what type of files you are accessing/viewing.
If the files need flash player to download then use an older computer which still has flash.

Otherwise, as long as you have adobe pro, you should be able to convert and save to pdf no matter what the initial file is. Do you have adobe pro?

Maybe you should pay for and download Adobe Pro before you pay for another day access.

The above comments are just general comments as I am not familiar with the content you are trying to download.
Even with adobe pro it wouldn’t help as the wiring diagrams within the pdf require flash so the pages just come up blank as win 10 has blocked all flash’ sure u could use an older win 7 but there’s no print to pdf so does not help’ wish I knew how he did this…

There's plenty of free pdf print utilities out there. I used cutepdf for years (for example)

Thanks for the reply’
Will it work with windows 7 …? As windows 7 only has print to xps print to pdf didn’t hit till windows 8.1 or 10 think it was win 10

I've been using it since XP :)

From their site:

Installation Requirements​

• Supports Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32-bit/64-bit).
  • Supports Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019/2022.
  • Requires PS2PDF converter such as Ghostscript (recommended).
    You can get the free AGPL Ghostscript here.

I've been using it since XP :)

From their site:

Installation Requirements​

• Supports Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11 (32-bit/64-bit).
  • Supports Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019/2022.
  • Requires PS2PDF converter such as Ghostscript (recommended).
    You can get the free AGPL Ghostscript here.
Nice thanks for the reply I’ll look into that

Back